New tribe for refugees

DeletedUser

This is probably a bad idea but I started a tribe called REF in K 78. I accept anyone. no questions asked. the hard part will be rising in the ranks but i need people. If you need a tribe or have kicked someone out, message me in-game :madman2

DeletedUser

I got one, Power. protected by me and several other WR members. whatever continent, I dnt rlly care :p

DeletedUser

I know, I set that up lol, I protect that tribe you guys offered an alliance, they declined for a good reason, you'll drag them into wars that they do not have time for!

Now they are experienced players who have either been hit and are rebuilding or quit long ago and came back.

You have any diplomatics with them you come to me first.

With them you will not talk to me as me being the hostile, mean Sir Serith, But i'll talk to you as a respected leader of my very own dictatorship!

DeletedUser

we don't drag our allies into war. we war ourselves, the way we consider to be honest

DeletedUser

They are already at war with G.T. though all they are doing is worrying about themselves... well not even that since I have most of them stacked up already

DeletedUser

what about mexicanjump4- he used to be in GT. he is the reason i asked for diplomacy

DeletedUser

We made a deal, GT is scum and garbage, worse then any other tribe. I was murdering them (look at chin chan007) and I made a deal with him, he were to leave GT give me 3 villages and I'll consider him a PA and help him when he needs it.

DeletedUser

lol, i am going for some GT players in some ks i am already attacking one of them

DeletedUser

I was taking on two then shootings had to declare on me and make one of them grow a pair... though that pair was awfully smaller then shootings :p

DeletedUser

I can tell you this out of experience (and yes now I can say this)

He cant fight the best offensivly... I havnt broken though his defense yet, almost did once, well technically twice but he dodged first one so it doesnt count.

His tribe coordinates well also.

Though we are fighting its all apart of the game, no hard feelings unless he calls me a mean name like capt. poopie diaper pants... i'll probably cry then :'( WAAAAHHH

hehe

DeletedUser

wait wait wait wait... hterag2... have you heard... that the bird is the word?!

BA-BA-BA BIRD BIR.... okay enough of that, but seriously, your so called leader is a scared lil kid who runs from his battles and hides in other tribes seeking refuge, then rejoins... HE IS A REFUGEE!!!

Your members and I can name a few are REFUGEES that your tribe has RECRUITED!

So either put your money where your mouth is, and fight IAR like a man or back down and simply say:

"I am deeply sorry for my rude behavior on the external forums, I am just like patrick declaring on many of tribes and people... well not exactly, more like I have pipped so many people off that I am now one of the most hated players in the external forums to make them declare on me which now makes me a hated player in game, Red Serith, king of all that is red.... you are godly beyond all imaginable anything, you are my herooo!!!"

Thats all you have to say, word for word and we'll see about this thing taht has come new to me called... damn... what was it again?!... Oh yeah, PITY!

DeletedUser

Well thank you for taht johnny boy, I couldnt have finished it afraid of doing the entire song and drowning in its pure awesomeness.

DeletedUser

i have only declared one war, he has also declared one. no more to be said

DeletedUser91827

I made a special exception and invited anybody under attack from BH - just to upset them. It worked well !