New Tribe In K68 and K85

DeletedUser

The tribe is called Run For Glory, I am an experienced player trying getting my friend into this game. I am an active player trying to make an active tribe. I am willing to help people out and teach them how to play. If you are in either of these Ks and want to join please message me. We are spread out right now, but we will be united in a few months. You can message me or post here my in game name is kyro22.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still, the key point is.. . You are spread out, and across a long way aswell. It's not just a little bit. And doesn't help you only have the 2 people in it. :p Makes it even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still, the key point is.. . You are spread out, and across a long way aswell. It's not just a little bit. And doesn't help you only have the 2 people in it. :p Makes it even worse.

I understand what you are saying, but that is where my friend started. He might move over near me, but it is hard to tell right now. And I can promise that it will become #1 in my K.

DeletedUser

I will only recruit in K68 now then. I do understand, just do not want to leave my friend over in K85 hanging.