New Tribe-Look here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are
The Warriors of Rune, a World 3 tribe. Soon after I made the tribe, I found a tribe just called Rune(Oops! That's this tribe's abbreviation!)

Anyways, We are a beginner tribe for beginners. We are in continent 12. Post or message me to join!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are
The Warriors of Rune, a World 3 tribe. Soon after I made the tribe, I found a tribe just called Rune(Oops! That's this tribe's abbreviation!)

Anyways, We are a beginner clan for beginners. I am in the E 275-280, and Y 115-120 Region. Post or message me to join!

Well, as a heads up, you dont use E 275-280 ext for were you are, you post what continent to are on. And it is tribe!

P.S This is how the kirbys go (>-.-)>Waffles<(-.-<) ©by soxfan corp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Screwed yourself over saying clan and its a runescape tribe I'm sure.

DeletedUser

So hard to find, Braves :). Fixed the clan to tribe. Thanks for pointing it out! I'm used to clan from my Runescape clan.

DeletedUser13345

So hard to find, Braves :). Fixed the clan to tribe. Thanks for pointing it out! I'm used to clan from my Runescape clan.

Well remember that this aint runescape, there aint no wildy here everywhere is pvp:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes, ive never played this runescape game, but it seems many people hate runescape on this game. Also, terq, and you make me some cool stuff with that gavel of yours?

DeletedUser

Yes, ive never played this runescape game, but it seems many people hate runescape on this game. Also, terq, and you make me some cool stuff with that gavel of yours?

all you do is go around and attack monsters nd do quests

DeletedUser6491

A runescape clan is how I found tribal wars, someone posted it on our forums.

Later on I quit runescape and now I only play tribal wars:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Thats why I keep every game I play seperate. You never know who a game will respond to another.

DeletedUser

I found tribal wars on some game I don't remeber now. All I remember is the Imperia Online part.

Scarge

i got tw from a schoolmate whitch in return i rimmed:icon_rolleyes:

-Scarge

g3rb1l_2k6

i quit runescape to play Wow, i quit Wow to play TribalWars and i quit TribalWars to play halo3 on xbox live.. i mean.. erm... i haven't quit TribalWars.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i quit runescape to play Wow, i quit Wow to play TribalWars and i quit TribalWars to play halo3 on xbox live.. i mean.. erm... i haven't quit TribalWars.. :icon_eek:

I played wow awhile back for about 2 weeks, since a relitive gave me an account. And ive played halo three once, because my brothers needed another person to play, but they didnt tell me how to do anything so i just kept dieing.

DeletedUser

I stil haven't played WoW. Damn memory.

DeletedUser

I played wow awhile back for about 2 weeks, since a relitive gave me an account. And ive played halo three once, because my brothers needed another person to play, but they didnt tell me how to do anything so i just kept dieing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

g3rb1l_2k6

I still haven't played Wow. Damn memory.

is definitely worth getting a better memory to play it.

i just didn't get into it, after 4 years of runescape Wow was another world to me and by the time i had started to get into it i was high enough for outland's which took some getting use to and by the time i got close to lvl 70 there was talk of a new expansion pack for lvl 80.. i lost all interest and started to play tribalwars.

Status
Not open for further replies.