New Tribe - ODA

• Thread starter golddarkwarrior
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A New Challenge Join In On World 39 Competition

All Applications will be posted in the recruitment section of world 39 community. Click on the link below to get to the sector of application.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=147614

After many days, month, and years past though the eye's of certain people. They always wanted for someone to try something new instead of re-peating the same pre-made tribe over and over and over again. Will, i was thinking over it last night and have decided to give it a try. I believe that it is time for a change in this community.

A change that will entrance more evidence of people banging on your wall of savation. But now, you shall hear no more of thoses things. Tears shall be wipe from the eyes of your heart.

The time has come for ODA to rise on there own and prove to the whole world what they can become. Without forming any relationship with any tribe. But to the tribe who give us great words and great competitions.

- Feel Free To Post Your Commons About This Tribe -​

DeletedUser

Lets hope it's not the same ODA that was on W34... they sent me a restartmail and then I nobled them, poor suckers.

DeletedUser

Golddarkwarrior's tribes are destinated to Fail he makes one on every world he comes whoring random players from all worlds and fails every time praising himself into heaven

Kthxbai

DeletedUser

Maybe use a spellchecker before making such a serious post?

DeletedUser

GDW, you make ROBOT or another stupid tribe on every world you play and make flashy announcements as if you're good. You're useless at the game. You're useless at leading. Go away, you're annoying now.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
GDW, you make ROBOT or another stupid tribe on every world you play and make flashy announcements as if you're good. You're useless at the game. You're useless at leading. Go away, you're annoying now.

Not w35 :icon_wink:

Facts before Check.

But then again, your tribe's also been disbanned on every world you've played, except 37

DeletedUser

What Bellerion said :icon_razz: (Bar Ebay)

Btw, your script sucks :p

MetalFist

Useless arguments guys, good luck you you ODA but ya I agree you need to check your spelling a little more because it kind of hurts the message

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What Bellerion said :icon_razz: (Bar Ebay)

Btw, your script sucks :p

Finally find out it was me huh. :icon_neutral:

Guess it did suck seeing how I made it :icon_cry: Still I dont see anyone surviving from it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ODA will not succeed face it GDW you dont have much talent

Status
Not open for further replies.