New tribe, only the good and righteous need apply! :)

DeletedUser

Knights of Justice is a new tribe, started within the K66 area of World 8. We're still young and lookin' for new members to help make us one of the best tribes around. Knights of Justice is a tribe founded on the principles of honor, justice, and just the general "good guy" stuff you might expect. If you're interested on applyin', or you're just wantin' to know more, just send all your questions to me, Jeremiah Scott.

DeletedUser

How pathetic that "good guy" stuff is for the weak come join MOTS if you want a real tribe

DeletedUser

Na, I got a real soft spot for those in need and I really sympathize with the plight of the little and the common man. Somebody has to stand up for those who can't do it themselves, or those who just need a little help to do so.

DeletedUser

yea sure i get by perfectly fine on w7 and on w8 a little bribe can go a long way :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

Mmm, Jeremiah Scott? On behalf (Or more likely all, since I'm the only one ;D) of OPEN, I'd like to form an alliance or a neutral aggression pact with the Knights of Justice.

The ideologies and attitude of your tribe is one that OPEN shares, and I'd be honored if you would agree to a founding relationship between our two tribes.

Hope to hear from you soon Jeremiah Scott, your step forward and initial step forward to helping others is greatly appreciated by OPEN.

Stay Strong,
Lord Naismith

Edit:

Love your quote man,

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".
;D

Muldie325

Na, I got a real soft spot for those in need and I really sympathize with the plight of the little and the common man. Somebody has to stand up for those who can't do it themselves, or those who just need a little help to do so.

In simpler terms "we accept all refugees and noobs"

DeletedUser

There's nothin' wrong with refugees and noobs. Everybody has to start somewhere. So, yeah, I'm stickin' with my whole honor thing.

DeletedUser

Jeremiah Scott of KniJus, your words speak true, and henceforth, OPEN and KniJus shall share an alliance of comradeship and friendship while defending those against it.

Strong and loyal,
Lord Naismith

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8472

please, please don't bump again, recruit in game, it's much more affective