New Tribe

The Lost Assassin

Hello guys i am going to join w93 to kick some @@@@ if someone wants to join my tribe he can easily contact me in skype

I have a girl for photo profil

TimeRight

Yes so far the top 3 tribes never assist members when I was their member had been attacked by serial attackers such as 378,555, when I post in forum they say I am abusing the forums, they take the easy way out to solve their headache by dismissing me, one of the leader named fazzery2 after he dismissed me, he sent out two waves to attacked me, ghos, just don't believe it when I see two attacks to my city sent by my own tribe leader. I AM SEARCHING FOR RESPONSIBLE TRIBE WHO WILL PROTECT MEMBER AND NOT DISMISSING MEMBER AND THEN ATTACKING THAT MEMBER.

TimeRight

Yes so far the top 3 tribes never assist members when I was their member had been attacked by serial attackers such as 378,555, when I post in forum they say I am abusing the forums, they take the easy way out to solve their headache by dismissing me, one of the leader named fazzery2 after he dismissed me, he sent out two waves to attacked me, ghos, just don't believe it when I see two attacks to my city sent by my own tribe leader. I AM SEARCHING FOR RESPONSIBLE TRIBE WHO WILL PROTECT MEMBER AND NOT DISMISSING MEMBER AND THEN ATTACKING THAT MEMBER.

TimeRight

Oh just to clarify, it is the top 3 or 4 tribes in k53, not in other zone. Thank you.