New tribes NUKE! / NUKEX and so on

DeletedUser87191

Have you all seen this new family of tribes?
We have sprung up and formed to make a strong team. I am achilies 3 from NUKE! and we are finished our mergers now and should be looking good. :)

W34 needed a bit of change.

R3000

um hate to break it to you but Nuke aren't gonna make any changes unless ever tribe in the top 10 goes barb. Even then the only difference you'll make is the amount of barbs nobled by a single tribe. Also your family is pretty spread out and won't last long if anyone decides to eat you.

Edit: First lol

DeletedUser

Oh my god, have you tried to follow who their family is? The first nuke has 8 other nuke family tribes, then the second nuke tribe lists the exile family as their family with 4 more tribes, and even another Nuke tribe that the first one didn't list, and just looking at the other family tribes briefly, those family tribes list their own academy tribe, even though there are already 4 Nuke academy tribes already in place just for the main branch.

DeletedUser

why not try world 35? The 150 tribe member limit should work better cause really handling a family tribe with 8 academies with their own academies is just a bit too much. I see no changes whatsoever in w34, just a lot of snacks for SEXY

DeletedUser

I am not in this world anymore but it will be great if someone can make a tribe DOW there like in the past. I hope it will be number 1.

:D

DeletedUser

why not try world 35? The 150 tribe member limit should work better cause really handling a family tribe with 8 academies with their own academies is just a bit too much. I see no changes whatsoever in w34, just a lot of snacks for SEXY

I believe world 49 or 48 has the unlimited member tribe limit, that would work even better for them.

DeletedUser

Nah I think its 46 actually, but tis just a guess

Kkaukis...NO!

DeletedUser

yeah true..... not much difference we can make to this world ..... but we have our surprises hidden for the right time

i was not expecting any announcement to be made so early :p

DeletedUser87191

We cant take on the biggest tribes. But it has been like this for so long now and a little change never hurt anyone.

ninjaman05

Oh my god, have you tried to follow who their family is? The first nuke has 8 other nuke family tribes, then the second nuke tribe lists the exile family as their family with 4 more tribes, and even another Nuke tribe that the first one didn't list, and just looking at the other family tribes briefly, those family tribes list their own academy tribe, even though there are already 4 Nuke academy tribes already in place just for the main branch.

Confusing but so true. If SEXY did say, lets take these guys all along our border out. What would they do? Every NUKE tribe for themselves?

DeletedUser

Possibly, I'm sure theres no coordination between them, and they can't support eachother without everyone being active enough to switch between tribes, besides, the sheer amount of tribes they have would be total chaos. A coordinated tribe of 20 player that is the size of their main branch could easily beat them in a war, granted the war might take a while due to numbers.

DeletedUser

I don't doubt that some of their members are skilled. I think they could coordinate as a family quite well if they stuck to their 4 best tribes and ate the rest. It would give them easy and rapid growth and make coordination much easier in the future...

DeletedUser

Most definitely, but with those decent members stuck in a family of an untold number of branches then there won't be enough room to grow, and will just be a detriment to him.

DeletedUser87191

Only the top four tribes are working together to take donw tribes.
The academy tribes are the lower end of the ladder which was created as many friends were left after the merge.

We are still nobling the inactives ad smaller members. We should eventually end up with the four main tribes once we are finished.

And SEXY and NUKE are not attacking each other. Friends from both sides designed this merger.