New tribes?

DeletedUser

Hey all :)

I was looking at the map and noticed Hawk is pretty much gone, can anyone say why?

There are now tribes such as Engage and Prowl! emerging from that area, are they still against APOC?

Who are KKKK? and are they still against APOC?

P.S I'm considering a come back, not competitively, just to do my thang. but thats only a maybe.

DeletedUser

I can and can't say why HAWK has disappeared. I can also speak for Prowl as well. As for Engage. their profile suggests it is a tribe where it's players are quitting though with falcon this is unlikely.
kkkk is godblesslee so his stance is whatever it's always been you would have to presume

DeletedUser

But that would be getting exactly the wrong idea on what it happening with your enemies

DeletedUser

But that would be getting exactly the wrong idea on what it happening with your enemies

Don't give a crap what they are doing. But forming all these tribes and moving around isn't the way to get FEAR organized. Most of them are out for themselves... not the tribe. That is why they are easy to take down. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Prowl is not part of FE@R. The other new tribes are perhaps about themselves but Prowl was made for a specific reason. And that reason is beginning to come to fruition