New TW Awards

DeletedUser

Since the new TW Awards have been introduced a couple of days ago i thought it would be a good idea to try to keep track of who gets which awards and when, then post it up here...

The other reason i posted this is cos i just got the achievement below at Aug 11,2010 17:28 and im not impressed!!!

Award15.png
Unlucky fellow
The loyalty of a village dropped to +1 due to one of your attacks!

Endemonadia

Is this a world first?

PS does anyone know how to link the achievement properly on these forums?

MichielK

It probably isn't, considering there are 5 players with at least 3 awards already. Rauzera and greenshell are the only ones who chose to show their name though.

DeletedUser

No awards here, but I personally think that the peoples' usernames should be shown with their awards by default instead of having to turn on that feature.

DeletedUser

They didn't put all of the awards that exist onto this world. Newer worlds also have awards for having farmed so many villages or hauled so many resources. To a good player, this information can tell quite a lot about what is going on with a certain account, so I assume that's why its hidden by default.

luisma7

Hi everyone! Just to give some examples on the awards, these are the ones i have right on my account on W49. I had 2 vils, them rimmed, and re-started, I think that explains a lot!

Some of the awards keep on counting, like looted resources, and some of them (as points and continent ranking) are updated.

Achieved awards

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
award2.png

You have already looted 1.000.000 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

Self-attack (Silver - Level 3)
award18.png

You have attacked yourself and lost more than 1.000 units in a battle!
Next level: Attack yourself and lose more than 10.000 units in a battle!

Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2)
award3.png

You have already plundered other villages 100 times!
Next level: Plunder other villages 1.000 times!

Lucky fellow
award14.png

The loyalty of a village was 0 after you conquered it!

Death of a hero (Wood - Level 1)
award6.png

While supporting your allies, 1.000 of your units died an honorable death!
Next level: Lose 7.500 of your units while supporting your allies!

Continent scorer (Wood - Level 1)
award8.png

You have made it into the top 100 of a continent!
Next level: Make it into the top 30 of a continent!

Leader (Wood - Level 1)
award5.png

You have already defeated 10.000 enemy units!
Next level: Defeat 100.000 enemy units!

Score champion (Wood - Level 1)
award1.png

You have already reached 100 points!
Next level: Reach 5.000 points!

MichielK

As Luisma's examples show, awards are really more logical on a new world than on a world in the final stages like W16. After all, how many of you still farm? :icon_wink:

Still, it's nice to see the feature installed here as well, even if it's just to prepare you for what you can see if and when you join a new world.

DeletedUser

I think it can just make people look good, i mean, take meatloaff for example. He hasnt got 10 awards. Hes got 4, and 6 from another world. I think its probably the same for whoever has 20. If you dont play another world, then you cant show that.

DeletedUser

I think it can just make people look good, i mean, take meatloaff for example. He hasnt got 10 awards. Hes got 4, and 6 from another world. I think its probably the same for whoever has 20. If you dont play another world, then you cant show that.
Actually, according to TWStats, meatloafff doesn't play any other worlds. I think some awards are worth more than one point. For example, the hidden player who has won the Great Power of the Day award 5 times has 20 points, so we can assume that particular award is worth 4 points. We can also assume that hidden player is probably BundyBear.

MichielK

ShadowHavok is exactly correct. The W16 awards leaderboard only shows awards that were picked up on W16.

DeletedUser

yay! I got attacker of the day yesterday, and hoping to get it today aswell...

DeletedUser

Can the guy whos miles ahead show his name please? I want to see who it is!

DeletedUser

Nope, I don't actually know, I just wanted to mess with you :lol:.

DeletedUser78416

It's pretty obvious who it is.

Hidden by the player...duh.

DeletedUser

Gammy has his awards hidden, who wants to bet it's him? :icon_razz: