Failed Vote New unit : Warriors (Crusader)

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
EDFC7AB3-4B0C-40A5-B6A4-58EDE58E5BC0.jpeg

Lets call them warriors or crusaders?

- Units for offensive -

1. Costs Resourses like heavy cavalary.
2. Armour heavy one , first offensive unit with swords even if the pic is with an axe lol that could change and this unit doesnt includes any shield.
3. To take from farm 4 pop for 1 warrior or crusader obiviously Tribalwars team can choose and moderate on this.
4. Stronger than axes better than light cavalary , faster on landing time than axes.
5. Analyzing it that would be so good and cool but also tribalwars team could add stuff in this idea if it get voted for approve.

I would like this to get on voting hopefully as iam always rejected.

I bless you all pro voters with bacon!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I voted against this idea, purely for one reason.

This is entirely an 'attacking' addition. What would the suggestion be to balance it defensively? At the moment, this just sounds like an over-powered unit to help clear villages without an additional unit to counter it.

If you were to go away, come up with an improved suggestion which balances the off benefits with a defensive tweak, I'd likely be sold on it. But a new offensive unit should also have a defensive counterpart. Just like archers & mounted archers.

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I voted against this idea, purely for one reason.

This is entirely an 'attacking' addition. What would the suggestion be to balance it defensively? At the moment, this just sounds like an over-powered unit to help clear villages without an additional unit to counter it.

If you were to go away, come up with an improved suggestion which balances the off benefits with a defensive tweak, I'd likely be sold on it. But a new offensive unit should also have a defensive counterpart. Just like archers & mounted archers.

Dont have to be against it - 5. Analyzing it that would be so good and cool but also tribalwars team could add stuff in this idea if it get voted for approve.

Thats why i said tribalwars team could moderate it.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I explained why I'm against it.

As I said, you came up with the suggestion, so the onus is on you to expand on the suggestion. I could suggest that we add an anti-noble unit that raises loyalty instead of dropping it. But without expanding on the idea and thinking it through from all angles, I doubt it would ever get past the vote stage (and probably be heavily voted down).

seroxy5

Reaction score
I just don't see what this would add to the game? Sounds like you just want the picture in the game to me unfortunately. You don't describe how it's supposed to be better than lc and what's the reason to build axes at all if these are stronger? To me, this idea doesn't sound thought through enough