new update

DeletedUser74275

its a bit terrible isnt it

the graphics make me want to puke

DeletedUser

You are asking players who are probably wondering the same thing as you, plus a (still ad-interim, but begins to look like it'll be ad-infinitum) mod that doesn't even play TW any more.
Questions like these are better asked in the General forum section, where the admins dwell.

But because I'm awesome:

Hello Morthy .

For older worlds will it be possible to change back to old settings eg. Having log out on left with forum etc.

Instead of like w54 having the new different change.

Richard
I don't believe so, but a graphics pack that reverts the graphics back to how they used to be (almost) will be available soon.
That's from the "official" thread. (Responses are from well over a month back, so I don't know if said graphics pack has been finished yet.)

DeletedUser

its bullcrap, surely they want to keep people playing so would have a poll for the world to see if people actually wanted it with images of new settings ect not just give it us and say well you cant go back to how it was

DeletedUser74275

i will give the new update some praise...the building screen is much better, it lets u know what u can build etc much better, however u have to break it down to your groups, as this new graphical update is much more in favour of new worlds or players who dont have close to a 1,000 villages all loading up

i just get Loading when the overview is on all my villages

the declare war feature is quite good as is the war stats

but the graphics are a bit weird in my humble opinion

is it just me too where my resources dont fit in the box

the map option with the world map is alright

the scrolling is abit annoying, not sure im doing it right

the selections u have when clicking a village....i prefer the old ways

u never know, i might enjoy it all, but right now, i only see a few nice updates and a few ugly ones

DeletedUser74275

the worst bit though

worse than the graphics or the slowness (maybe due to the new update being implemented)...is when u have a report on a village, u cant see the colour of the last report on the village on your map, i just scouted a village and it doesnt show on the village, i have to head back in to reports, center map and double check bb codes :(

DeletedUser

its bullcrap, surely they want to keep people playing so would have a poll for the world to see if people actually wanted it with images of new settings ect not just give it us and say well you cant go back to how it was
I think this is the third graphical update. They've never done a poll about whether or not people wanted the new graphics.

DeletedUser35787

I am finding it super fast, and actually loving the new update. Aside from the graphics which are kinda ugly, the rest of it is very slick indeed.

DeletedUser

I think this is the third graphical update. They've never done a poll about whether or not people wanted the new graphics.

yes but this is a major update i dont remember the last one but i don't think they changed the whole set up and layout of the majority of things

DeletedUser

anyone else noticed when they click the academy it goes to the smithy page ?
my warehouse is now the workshop apparently

ah found it my workshop is my academy :lol:

DeletedUser74275

mine works fine lol

infact its all a lot faster now

but the graphics still....not good

DeletedUser

I like the changes!

The new village looks great :)

[spoil]
Japanese+village+life+child+drawing.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser74275

those formed villages should send resources to the little ones

DeletedUser

Anyone been able to get the "context menu" to function?

Or figured out a way to shrink the size of the 30x30 map, short of "ctrl + minus sign" ?

DeletedUser

oh, paolo - you have to flag "show last attack" on the map. go to the map from your village, click pop-up options, and check "show last attack."