[spoil]January 14th || First map posted
January 15th || added tribal names
January 16th || YAWN! -> RUN!
January 16th || PUNCH! -> Bye?
January 19th || STORM! -> Act1
January 21st || IKEA -> PUNCH!
January 23rd || RUN! -> Hop-Us
January 25th || Bye? merges into Hop-Us
January 26th || SCAR! merges into ANGRY!
January 27th || Sign merges into PUNCH!
January 28th || Circus merges into CHIK3N
January 28th || PHOENx Breaks up, joins lots of tribes![/spoil]

February

February 2nd || Hop-Us disbands
February 13th|| Angry! Recruits into K26
February 15th|| Angry! Declares on ~Glad~
February 16th|| Punch! Declares on Angry!

This is going to be the new updating map thread, if you could please un-sticky the other one, Cracker, and pop this one up there, that'd be lovely. :icon_wink:

It will not be updating until tomorrow.

Also, I will be to busy to update between the days of 19th - 21st, during the beginning of the war etc, but, I will have it updating everyday after I am back to normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please give me updates for Feb, that I can add to the timeline. Thanks.

kingjohan

Why don't you just take over the old one?

EDIT: Nvm. Thought this was suposed to be one of nickjers updating :$

DeletedUser

Unless I can be given access to edit the Manta's first post, then it'll have to be here.. Is that possible?

DeletedUser

Unless I can be given access to edit the Manta's first post, then it'll have to be here.. Is that possible?

Only possible if your either an moderater or gaining his password for the external forum :p

Either would be too complicated i think :p

DeletedUser

Only possible if your either an moderater or gaining his password for the external forum :p

Either would be too complicated i think :p

Against the rules, and I have no interest in being a moderator, so.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Against the rules, and I have no interest in being a moderator, so.. :icon_razz:

Wasn't 100% sure it was against the rules, but had an assumption it was :icon_razz:

But now i've learned something (rather usefull) today :icon_biggrin:

tangotemptress

January 28th || PHOENx merges into CHIK3N

I'm sorry, but I must offer a correction. Phoenx never merged into CHIK3N. A number of former Phoenx members did indeed join CHIK3N and other tribes, but Phoenx has continued to exist and certainly never merged into anyone.

DeletedUser

Oh, I never typed that, just copy and paste from the original thread. I will edit it.

DeletedUser

Updated. Map is a bit on off on off, due to only having to map merging. Will look better as it goes on.

DeletedUser

Why does BUG! get their exclamation mark and we don't? Party! is just not the same without it.

DeletedUser

Amane is on vacation but prolly come back in 2 days at most. And if he hadnt tell anyone noone is saving maps for him, so there'll be 4 days leap for now

DeletedUser

Amane is on vacation but prolly come back in 2 days at most. And if he hadnt tell anyone noone is saving maps for him, so there'll be 4 days leap for now

Amane. is not going to be happy ;) I may or may not have paid him a visit while he was on vacation. Now I almost feel bad, good thing I don't feel human emotion.

DeletedUser

Amane. is not going to be happy ;) I may or may not have paid him a visit while he was on vacation. Now I almost feel bad, good thing I don't feel human emotion.

you can feel bad about lord evil or frostgat too, they all got their troops ripped off by 40 hour nukes :(

DeletedUser

you can feel bad about lord evil or frostgat too, they all got their troops ripped off by 40 hour nukes :(

Well if you don't dodge that is what will happen. Most people I send to are not dodging, have taken out multiple glad and punch villages :D O well, people will learn eventually.

DeletedUser

In all honestly, no I am not happy to find a near full nuke cleared. I will update the map tomorrow I have been traveling for nearly 10 hours today.