DVADER - 23
TRaP - 13
ToRe - 10
HELL - 8
TW | P - 3
HYN - 2

I was bored.

DeletedUser

Its been a while but is Dvader getting beat up, Last time i looked at the map it was way different than now. Dvader northwest k's have Tore in it.

DeletedUser

That's because Tore are all ex-DVADER members that split recently.

DeletedUser

Its been a while but is Dvader getting beat up, Last time i looked at the map it was way different than now. Dvader northwest k's have Tore in it.

Maybe because all 18 of ToRe's members are from DVADER?

DeletedUser

actually, those were old TCK Ks. When we joined DVADER a while back they became DVADER territory and with this new move they are now ToRe.

What seems to be shifting is the dominance of WLE/HELL/HYN in the southeast. Wether this is something occasional or if it is generalised remains to be seen.

DeletedUser

These maps, are or were made by Nickjer.

Shutdown (Part 2): Well it turns out I got shut down a 2nd time :( ... I've been forced to move all the map making scripts to my office computer at work. This is a temporary solution until I can get a cheap and energy conservative computer to put in my apartment that runs the map scripts all day long and uploads the maps to the website for all to view.

That means I will need some donations. I estimate a cheap computer that uses very little electricity will run me about $200 (US dollars) to buy. So my goal is to get $200 in donations :)

DeletedUser69107

News
Oct 31, 2009 - 23:12:11 EDT
Good News! The maps are now back. They are all in png format. So please let your forum admin know to change the img links for them to show properly in the forums. Enjoy!

DeletedUser

wow this world doesent have that much longet left, id imagine maybe another possible to years if not 1

DeletedUser

Ill give this an update

WLE-26
DVADER - 15
TORE - 11
Trap- 17
HELL - 10
TCK - 4
LOF- 2
HYN - 2

My turn;
TRaP - 32
WLE - 19
ToRe - 16
HELL - 10
TCK - 7
HYN - 2
DwB - 1

Addition:
North side ruler - TRaP
South side ruler - ToRe

Everything above is based on K dominance.

DeletedUser

Edited the Top Noblers map to include top nobling tribes over the past week and not just past 24 hours, due to the slow growth in this world now.