New Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Code:
TRaP 29 (-3)
WLE  22 (+2)
ToRe 19 (-4)
HELL 18 (+5)

Update shows the game is on it's way to being 50/50 (or should I say 44/44 ha. -.-)

DeletedUser910

Code:
TRaP 29 (-3)
WLE  22 (+2)
ToRe 19 (-4)
HELL 18 (+5)

Update shows the game is on it's way to being 50/50 (or should I say 44/44 ha. -.-)

That's what happens when 2 of our largest players become traders and join HELL and 5 other players decide to quit or go inactive. Most of the % change is become people left, quit or got kicked for being inactive for weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

controleng

What's what happens when 2 of our largest players become traders and join HELL and 5 other players decide to quit or go inactive. Most of the % change is become people left, quit or got kicked for being inactive for weeks.

Traders ? Why u are call them as an traders? They chose to join hell like arcwand. So They saw the future ... Actually you need check your loses from twstats.com It is very clear. Everyday alliese growing but enemies losing villages. Why dont u see them ? It is so simple way to hide your loses.

Regards

DeletedUser910

Traders ? Why u are call them as an traders? They chose to join hell like arcwand. So They saw the future ... Actually you need check your loses from twstats.com It is very clear. Everyday alliese growing but enemies losing villages. Why dont u see them ? It is so simple way to hide your loses.

Regards

Well msa1525 was from DVADER and T:V. He was never in an enemy tribe. So I'm still wondering why he left. Unless someone else took over his account. We weren't losing a lot of villages until people started to leave. Arcwand is in TRaP now. Trap is starting to grow again as well. We're heading back to 50K.

DeletedUser

Well msa1525 was from DVADER and T:V. He was never in an enemy tribe. So I'm still wondering why he left. Unless someone else took over his account. We weren't losing a lot of villages until people started to leave. Arcwand is in TRaP now. Trap is starting to grow again as well. We're heading back to 50K.

is it not a bit hypocritical of you to say things about HELL recruiting from you and your allies when arcwand used to be an enemy of yours too? Things like that happen in the game, Players change sides, loyal or disloyal they all have to fight anyway.

DeletedUser

Amusing comment to say the least...

TRaPs growth to rank 1? By recruitment, either allies or enemy. TRaPs take over of areas? Recruitment not defeat, oh and all those barbs too.

Now I am not knocking taking barbs, there are lots of them and we all do it. However when the rank 1 tribe consistantly takes less that 2% total enemy villages every week. Well... thats not growth my dear thats staying alive and delaying the inevitable.

DeletedUser910

Amusing comment to say the least...

TRaPs growth to rank 1? By recruitment, either allies or enemy. TRaPs take over of areas? Recruitment not defeat, oh and all those barbs too.

Now I am not knocking taking barbs, there are lots of them and we all do it. However when the rank 1 tribe consistantly takes less that 2% total enemy villages every week. Well... thats not growth my dear thats staying alive and delaying the inevitable.

Most of TRaP consisted of DVader and T:V members, and those tribes were always on top. Lots of barbs are being taken because those barbs were original TRaP, DVADER, T:V and TORE members. lol!! So were not suppose to take those? Unless the tribe disbands, it's going to take YEARS, my dear for the so called inevitable. Once it ends and the worlld is gone, no one will care or remember it anyways. I know I won't. lol!!

DeletedUser910

is it not a bit hypocritical of you to say things about HELL recruiting from you and your allies when arcwand used to be an enemy of yours too? Things like that happen in the game, Players change sides, loyal or disloyal they all have to fight anyway.

No one said it doesn't happen. I'm saying that's one of the main reasons HELL has grown the % that was noted above. It's not hypocritical, it's a fact. lol!!

DeletedUser

It's great to see HELL is now the blue tribe on updating maps, congratulations :)

DeletedUser

TRaP 24 (-5)
WLE 21 (-1)
HELL 21 (+3)
ToRe 21 (+2)
WWIII 1 (+1)

DeletedUser

This world is like the Neverending Story :p
Why don't HELL and WLE get together, wipe out everyone else and then just go head-to-head and get it over with lol.

DeletedUser93408

this world is awesome!!! lol!!
many top players are retires in this world..