New Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Ok all this is a map thread, can we please keep it on topic. Discussion of other worlds and wars should be kept in pm.

looolitaaa

DeletedUser

could a map be made which shows the top 1000 villages with the most ownership changes in the last x time? this would quickly show us the most contested areas.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
since this world war is a South vs North thing

how are those way in the north and way down south going to do any good??? i doubt nobles can travel far to do any good for the war??

eating inactives?? how boring frontlines seem to be prime real estate now adays

DeletedUser

but with most ownership changes, you would see where the REAL action is going on.
because those are contested areas. greys will only be capped once, conflict zones will see people lose villages, retake them, then lose em again, maybe retake em again.
places where one tribe takes a village several times might show poor coordination between members, or an operation going on.

DeletedUser

Would be nice if you could update me about the families btw, CultJ have been added to CultF.

DeletedUser

Sharky wanted to share that:

Nice to see Cult are still recruiting entire tribes, so much for the whole slimming down process :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sharky wanted to share that:

Nice to see Cult are still recruiting entire tribes, so much for the whole slimming down process :icon_rolleyes:

we arent the only family doing that, give it some time and ill remind you on your comment!!!

about our slimming: looks like it works so far, thats what you guys wanted. happy now?

DeletedUser

we arent the only family doing that, give it some time and ill remind you on your comment!!!

about our slimming: looks like it works so far, thats what you guys wanted. happy now?

Not my comment darling :)

DeletedUser

I have a genuine question. Why do you guys recruit entire tribes (and make a new cult tribe out of it) when you still have many half full(or half empty) tribes? Wouldn't it be more efficient to move members from the half full (or half empty) tribes to make more full member tribes?

DeletedUser

I have a genuine question. Why do you guys recruit entire tribes (and make a new cult tribe out of it) when you still have many half full(or half empty) tribes? Wouldn't it be more efficient to move members from the half full (or half empty) tribes to make more full member tribes?

ever heard about geographic?

if your answer is yes: think again about your question
if your answer is no: ask me in game and ill explain you

DeletedUser

ever heard about geographic?

if your answer is yes: think again about your question
if your answer is no: ask me in game and ill explain you

So it takes 11 tribes (majority having less then 40 members) to cover the south, plus one for the north-west. Sounds more like laziness then geographic reasons to me.

countzepplin

No, just the 8 listed in (some of) our tribal profiles :)

They each have a purpose, culminating in kreger's Final Solution. Stick around for long enough and you might find out what it is! ;)

DeletedUser

No, just the 8 listed in (some of) our tribal profiles :)

They each have a purpose, culminating in kreger's Final Solution. Stick around for long enough and you might find out what it is! ;)

Spoiler alert

We kill you all!

DeletedUser

So it takes 11 tribes (majority having less then 40 members) to cover the south, plus one for the north-west. Sounds more like laziness then geographic reasons to me.

go back to school and learn counting again then we continue this...

DeletedUser

go back to school and learn counting again then we continue this...

I'm the one that needs to learn to count? There are 11 tribes that bare the cult tag, and each cult profile dictates differently what you have. So how about you guys sort your own problems, your own counting issues, your own tribal issues before you attempt at cheap insults?

Now to attempt a cheap insult at you - go back to school and learn logic.

DeletedUser

For your information, there are not 11 tribes in the cult family on this map:

FFN,FFE,FFW - << 3
Cult2,Cult4,CultA,CultFT,CultGR,CultME,CultSE,CultSL,CultJ - << 9
D*D|N,D*D|C,D*D|W - << 3
OT,SOT,OTPM,OTST,OTEF - << 5