New Updating Maps

DUMBUMCLUM

Boooooring. I declare this world's diplomacy spontaneously dies.... starting..... NOW!

DeletedUser

I'm not from this world, but looking at this map, this looks like a REALLY fun world. Tribes dont have their own clusters on the map like in other worlds, the tribes seem to be very scattered, so it has more war fronts that most, and that leads to more exciting wars. Other worlds have dead fronts because they can send 20 defenses to each frontline village and everything's solved, no one can noble either way. By the looks of things, world 3 still has potential to have heated battles 'till the end of the server.

Pretty much as Thorow said.. nobody is fighting on location. We're all fighting based on mattaus' frustration that Cult is better than FF. Some Cult friends have joined in since, and some FF friends have become meatshields since

DeletedUser

lol, look at the map today, ff has most caps, but they're all mattaus' villages.

DeletedUser

Oh!
lol!
Hillarious!
Then come get some of them , you might get lucky
Give my regardss to Johndev

DeletedUser

He plays tribalhugs.net

He cant do war, its not legal there....

DeletedUser

no, we gain control of our k's

I'd suggest you read up further to the last guy who asked a similar question to yours:

Cult, OT, Tuga and ROA are allied and fighting one side of the war.

FF, D*D, GRIGNR and ELITE are fighting the other side. Juve are having a skirmish with ROA.

The world isn't as messy as it seems. We've gained total control of our respective areas - the north vs the south.

Most people would learn some politics before criticising a government - you should really consider doing the same before you comment on the way other people play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you can find one K, admeal that isnt in control by the respected side (N/S) than maybe someone will believe you.

countzepplin

If you can find one K, admeal that isnt in control by the respected side (N/S) than maybe someone will believe you.

For the record, we own this one too :icon_biggrin:

Tribe ranking for the continent 37
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 FFE 15,21 Mio. 1.452
2 ELITE 6,50 Mio. 592
3 FFN 6,40 Mio. 619
4 D*D|C 3,13 Mio. 292

5 Juve 752.529 75
6 OT 699.917 68
7 GRIGNR 545.473 51
8 FFW 504.294 50

9 CultSE 360.469 33
10 D*D|N 257.957 25
11 AoD 49.204 4
12 H.Zneo 45.159 12
13 OTPM 43.162 4
14 SOT 10.423 1

DeletedUser

Not yet, but we will :) Man I keep telling myself I need to get there I just never get around to it :(

DeletedUser

no, we gain control of our k's

Thats an early strategy for tribes..but when the world is as old as W3 is, things change and gradually tribes lose 100% dominance over some Ks.

DeletedUser

CultNN is a newer tribe, possibly the map has adapted them into the family colour yet.