New Utility Site

mdkangas

I have created a new utility. It's mission in life is to help ACTIVE PLAYERS increase their farming efficiency by calculating and estimating a farms available resources from the data obtained through scouting reports (level 2+). copy/paste your scouting reports into the utility and it will track what resources you have taken from a village and based on the size of the warehouse and wood/clay/iron production, it will give you an estimate of the resources available at any time. however!!! these are based on your data. if someone else grabs the resources before you get there. well, your out. but, that's where report sharing comes in!

the other bonus is that you may share your reports with others. in doing so, you and the people you choose to share your reports can see each others activity (but, only for the farms you have in common!). so, you will be able to see if a village in your area has already been farmed or not. if your neighbor (who would also need an account) grabbed the resources from a common farm while you were sleeping, you can simply skip that village and not waste any of your time!

the more consistently you use it, the better your results. there is a sample farm report to click and view on the homepage to help get a better idea of what i'm trying to accomplish. it works very well for me and a buddy who uses it religiously as well.

http://75.146.153.94/twfarmreport - some day when the site grows up, i will buy a real domain name

p.s. - thanks to the TW people for giving me permission to bring my utility to all of you. i hope you find it useful.

thehorror

this looks like it will be really helpful when its all finished and polished :)

DeletedUser

A very interesting site, congratulation.

Google ads clicked repeatedly from my behalf, enjoy your few cents of cash from yours truely :)

DeletedUser137

A very interesting site, congratulation.

Google ads clicked repeatedly from my behalf, enjoy your few cents of cash from yours truely :)

Google adds thinks you are a cheater if the same IP spamclicks and it can stop him from getting any pay at all and dissable his account.
Be careful when you think youare being helpful.

mdkangas

oh, i had not clue about that one... hmm, guess i'll spring for the 9.99 to get one. heh! thanks for the info 308404!!