New W11 Blog

DeletedUser

rofl

Btw, does anyone know how to make an animation movie? I would like to make one with the maps (like this one: http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/8634/w11.gif, more sexy of course) but I don't know which program I can use to achieve that...

hmm.. there are plenty of hard-to-use programs, that will give you good looking results..
But for this kind of map, you could just use Windows-Movie-Maker.. It's easy to use.. Just put in a few pictures, and set a specific time inbetween those pics :)

koa anubis

rofl

Btw, does anyone know how to make an animation movie? I would like to make one with the maps (like this one: http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/8634/w11.gif, more sexy of course) but I don't know which program I can use to achieve that...
As Ghangis explained, you could simply use WMM to produce this kind of .GIF Klouwe. But that means you cannot play around with the image in question. If you have PS7, or Gimp, Look up a tutorial on putting together a .GIF.

Klouwe

hmm.. there are plenty of hard-to-use programs, that will give you good looking results..
But for this kind of map, you could just use Windows-Movie-Maker.. It's easy to use.. Just put in a few pictures, and set a specific time inbetween those pics :)

I just checked it out. It's very users-friendly :) Thank you!

DeletedUser78731

Haha, censored part. Perhaps it was good to censor that indeed, both for your readers and a bit for your own sake Klouwe :icon_wink:

I had so much fun reading the interview. I am really rubbing off on you :icon_twisted: *so proud of myself*

DeletedUser78731

you know each other? introduce me to your friend 0biss.

I can introduce myself. Hi, I'm ewty :)
I play tw, because even tough i have rl i also need a virtual one.
I know Obiss and I was mentioned in lone wolf's interview so I obviously know him too :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, that. And you can find her on my account every once in a while. She's my construction and demolishing supervisor, among other things :) And of course she raises the general degree of sexiness of my account.

DeletedUser

Well, that. And you can find her on my account every once in a while. She's my construction and demolishing supervisor, among other things :) And of course she raises the general degree of sexiness of my account.

I could help you raising that degree ;)

Klouwe

Ay Caramba W11!

What's up?

In the Power Rankings you can see that the gap between ZIP-side and ATTERO-side got 33 mil bigger during last 2 weeks. I used the new feature of the 7.0 version to show the War Stats, they contain now lots more information. I also made the update for the top net nobler against enemies. The winner of January is killerbeebart! Joepiedepoepie! I've also compared the maps of 1.5 months ago with the current ones to see if some continents swapped from dominant tribe. There are 4 new switches since my last comparison of maps. Last but not least I expect some hilarious entries for the new blog challenge in my inbox!

Have a good read:
Blog n°33

Olé!
Klouwe

DeletedUser

I can introduce myself. Hi, I'm ewty :)
I play tw, because even tough i have rl i also need a virtual one.
I know Obiss and I was mentioned in lone wolf's interview so I obviously know him too :icon_razz:

uhmm... wait. who are you?

i mean, who are you in-game? i can't seem to find you.

----

awesome blog Klouwe.

you know what i like about your blog? though you are on the ZIP side, you never (not once) are biased.
i love the way you present things. you don't take sides as a blogger and you don't even try.
you're a natural.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think its supposed to be woopiedoopie :/

Nope

JoepiedePoepie is 100% correct spelled :p

It's just a word without any real meaning, used in a few countries who share the language klouwe talks.

DeletedUser

Whatever are you saying ghanghis. This word, it holds many meanings, both shallow and deep.

It can be used as a verb.

I joepiedepoepie
you joepiedepoepie
he joepiedepoepie
we joepiedepoepie
they joepiedepoepie

or as a noun ...

What a joepiedepoepie. I hope John joepedepoepied his ass to pieces.

or as an adjective... or wait, is this a noun as well? I'm confused.

Are you completely joepiedepoepied?

This word has been often compared to Marklar, cfr. the South Park episode Starvin Marvin in space.

True story.

@ Atra : ewty lurks on my account sometimes. Other than that, she has no occupations on this world ^^.