New W11 Updating Maps Thread

DeletedUser

RASP had a strong few days between the two attack breaks, consistently having the most nobles.

Is this a turn in the stats for RASP or just a change because of the holiday times. Only time will tell.

Mule Kicker

I think its cause most player are being sat, i myself am sitting 10 million points in total.. lots of villages.. haven't lost any of their villages yet.. but when they get back i think the stats will start to change in our favor..

Also, in the northeast SFV is up there.. were not doing to good but we are there..

DeletedUser

mule kicker i have to ask, are you the mule? you certainly don't have much skill...im sitting 10 million points in total lots of villages lol :lol:

how about when you're sitting close to 30 million under attack, and have an 8 mill for yourself do you try and boast.

you have one conquer since the start of the war...it was retaken, and you've lost more villages than gained. might want to give those accounts elsewhere, looks like you're having trouble with your own account ;)

as for the stats carlini, {RASP} just did a little more cleaning of our cores before the break started again, the other tribes don't have as many isolated villages amongst them as {RASP} does so we should be a little higher up for a short while longer...as soon as frontline skirmishes start going on though, we'll see which tribes will be making the most progress :)

DeletedUser

look at the map

it looks so peacefull now during the breaks

Mule Kicker

mule kicker i have to ask, are you the mule? you certainly don't have much skill...im sitting 10 million points in total lots of villages lol :lol:

how about when you're sitting close to 30 million under attack, and have an 8 mill for yourself do you try and boast.

you have one conquer since the start of the war...it was retaken, and you've lost more villages than gained. might want to give those accounts elsewhere, looks like you're having trouble with your own account ;)

as for the stats carlini, {RASP} just did a little more cleaning of our cores before the break started again, the other tribes don't have as many isolated villages amongst them as {RASP} does so we should be a little higher up for a short while longer...as soon as frontline skirmishes start going on though, we'll see which tribes will be making the most progress :)
come back to me in a month when the stats are in my favor..

Hard to grow when 4 people throw over 200 nukes at you.. im not crying but, you grow when you have 3 people over 5 million points and only have 588K points...

DeletedUser

first off let me just say im drunk and you're a noob -_-

secondly, you wouldnt be in this predicament if you had of just grown at a normal pace. face it, you can't manage this world because you aren't skilled enough.

OT: i like the conquers today, lots of action getting thrown around :p

Mule Kicker

Ok, first off.. I am not a NOOB..

And secondly, If you Pissed i took 25 Wilgo villages so quickly, Say so.. Mapc already did, he said he want me dead for that.. I saw ths Op coming that is why Xillin lost 20 nukes today and will lose 60 more.. (Is he foreign) tell him when i title a village "Stacked" or "defended" it means their are lots of troops their.. i aploud him for losing the 10 nukes to clear the villages but just think a little more..

Toll, want don't you leave us alone? You call me a NOOB and yet you say your attacking because i Grew to fast? I didn't knw i had to ask {RASP} if i was growing to fast.. This whole thing is stupid..

DeletedUser

o man, 25 wilgo villages? you mean you've nobled 25 villages off an inactive that used to be in your tribe and you're trying to impress me with that? I'm sorry but am I the only one that finds this to be completely ridiculous?

As for xillin, i applaud him, atleast he's getting things done, from what i've seen you're losing villages to him so you really have no way to try and redeem yourself. As for growing too fast, no, not happening, you're still really tiny and rather useless in the grand scheme of things.

OT: {RASP} off to a good start with the most conquers once again :)

Mule Kicker

o man, 25 wilgo villages? you mean you've nobled 25 villages off an inactive that used to be in your tribe and you're trying to impress me with that? I'm sorry but am I the only one that finds this to be completely ridiculous?

As for xillin, i applaud him, atleast he's getting things done, from what i've seen you're losing villages to him so you really have no way to try and redeem yourself. As for growing too fast, no, not happening, you're still really tiny and rather useless in the grand scheme of things.

OT: {RASP} off to a good start with the most conquers once again :)
Rely, Xillin is getting stuff done? tell him to defend the villages he takes or i will just take them back... Noob

DeletedUser

2010 so far has not been that kind to {RASP}

The map doesn't show net gain villages, so even though RASP are gaining the most villages they are also losing lots.

On Jan 1st RASP had 41,078 villages, they now have 41,143. That is a gain of 65. An average gain of 0.91 villages per player this year.

Now that all means nothing unless you put it in to perspective of the other tribes.

Attero has gained 80, which is 1.51 villages a player.

Lod has gained 10. However they did lose a player.

ZIP has gained 87, which is 3 villages per player

I have no idea how many villages LOD lost with the account delete as it seems to have gone barb not just left. I am too lazy to find out who or how many villages that was. I think it is still quite safe to say that at least two of the three tribes (possibly three) are growing faster than {RASP}.

Does it really matter that you keep growing if your enemies are growing faster at such an alarming rate?

DeletedUser

well... i said k63 is next and as you can see we are done with it :)

next..

DeletedUser

its probably going to be a month until someone captures another k. my guess is the next k to fall might be W.C. will get k14, ZIP will get k22 or k42.

DeletedUser

sorry i meant k13. those numbers on the updating map were hard to read and i just guessed what it was. i know i could have scrolled down but oh well.

DeletedUser

hmm i honestly think k42 will fall very soon and k55 wont last long ;)

DeletedUser

dont worry, i will take it and after which we will change or tribe name to {RAPS} at least it almost belong to {RASP}.