New W11 Updating Maps Thread

DeletedUser

LotP never really communicated well since the merge and I honestly didn't know who was playing that account half the time. Sometimes a Spanish cousin of the original owner and then his brother and then... who knows. But yeah he went Red and out. Ryan just plain deleted. Not cool at all.

Yeah this past month you have a 150 lead congratulations I am impressed. Someone has really stepped up and got things going over in LoD. While we did the opposite but now things are back in the right directions with some key people in the fight against LoD back expect it to get hot :D

DeletedUser

This one is looking forward to it, somewhat. Unless you're targeting me, cause then I'd have to do stuff and I'm lazy :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well, that certainly explains your absence on skype. It's really too bad, but in all honesty, you could've donated your account to someone so that it could be processed. Someone like, say, me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ryan I don't see why you couldn't have just emailed your password to the guy who wanted to play an account and then your parents would see you pressing the delete button but he could have logged in and played afterwards.

DeletedUser

Who wants in on a sweep stake on how long it is until ATTERO and LoD mege? :D

DeletedUser

So, if long, long, long = 34 days, does that mean that long = 11 1/3 days :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, I wasn't this big. Good job new me :) Better job even.

DeletedUser

Seems like the forum is still as active as when I left. Funny to still see my post of half a year ago to be on the last page :icon_razz: Also very pleased to see my name still on those maps. Kudos to whoever is crazy enough to play that account, or simply play tw for that matter :icon_wink:

Greetings and such from Belgium. And love and kisses and some other stuff I can't post here without getting banned :icon_redface: