New W16 Blogger!

DeletedUser

That's right! I am our world's new blogger. Fear me and my deadly color purple!

Even though this world has been open for over two years now, we've actually never had a blogger, so I am the first for W16. The blog is designed to give an analytical, unbiased view of current events in the world. For those of you who have never visited the TW blog, it can be found here:

http://blog.tribalwars.net/

Our world specific blog, here:

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/category/world-news/world-016-news/

This thread is mainly for feedback and suggestions for the blogs I write. I may be the author, but the audience is the important part of this. The blog has no purpose if it holds no relevance to anyone. So please, I ask that anyone who has any ideas that they would like to see in a blog, please post them here. I can't promise I'll use them, but the more suggestions I get from you, the readers, the more detailed and interesting the blogs will be. Links to different stats and maps individuals may want to see used are always appreciated. It will not only save me time and effort, it'll also provide a different perspective on the piece.

I'll post here whenever I update the blog with a new post. Hopefully I'll be able to post my first one by the end of this weekend, and then continue to make weekly posts, so check in frequently!

Happy reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45021

Right, let's keep this on topic, and avoid unnecessary posts such as correcting someone's grammar ;)

DeletedUser

Congrats Justin. :)

Right, let's keep this on topic, and avoid unnecessary posts such as correcting someone's grammar ;)

Huh? I thought the general discussion boards were for spam off topic discussions. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78416

So now I've heard it all.

Grammar is no longer associated, or on topic, with a writing blog.

I get infracted for helping a brother out...that's par for the course.

:icon_rolleyes:

MichielK

I think it's quite telling that neither of the green guys got their post deleted, but one of the purple ones did. You're going to fit right in :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think it's quite telling that neither of the green guys got their post deleted, but one of the purple ones did. You're going to fit right in :icon_razz:

Meh I was correcting the one who tried to correct Jurasu. :icon_neutral:

Green's in these days. No one loves purple.
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I just noticed your position. Sorry if I'm late, but congrats on the promotion buddy :icon_wink:

Congrats Jurasu as well.

DeletedUser

Don't feed the trolls :p

And Purple is on the rise! We are growing in numbers :icon_twisted:

And thanks guys

DeletedUser

First blog is up. Sorry for the long delay guys, but some things came up in life that delayed me from posting. From now I on I hope to post at least one blog per week.

gn0me

Even though this world has been open for over two years now, we've actually never had a blogger, so I am the first for W16.

Incorrect. I was blogging w16 more than a year ago, but as you say, its no point blogging to yourself so due to lack of interest from anyone else I became an inactive blogger xD

i did manage to jump a few mirc hurdles in the process and would love to remember how so i can get on the soldat gathers again

DeletedUser

Did you blog for the official blog set up by Innogames, or on a separate blog you set up yourself? There are no records of any W16 blogger before me.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure there was a blogger for W16 Jurasu, but who knows? Actually Jeho might, ask her. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Just saying, the blog we use has no records of W16 blogging before me, so I'm assuming Gnome did it for some other source, had his deleted for some reason, or possibly they just changed the site and didn't carry his over?

And Jeho hides from us, so that answer may be a long time in coming :p

DeletedUser78416

Man, you guys using the words blog and blogging over and over make it start to sound funny, lol.

I blogged the other day, but in recent memory the blog I did before I started seriously blogging wasn't there anymore. So I just restarted a new blog and so the blogging has once again begun.

Anyone else?

Bueller?

Bueller?

DeletedUser

Nope, just you Gammy :p

Though you know what they say. If you can entertain yourself, you'll never be lonely.