New W16 Blogger!

DeletedUser

Heh, yes. New blog is up. Literally clicked publish then shut down my computer for the night. Been real busy. Hopefully the next one won't be as long in coming.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for being so late with this blog. The truth is, I still won't be able to publish it for another couple days. I've been really busy, plus I was sick for a while (of course I didn't want to post that before when I was still sick). I'm on my school's chess team, and we've been doing really great this year. The season is winding down, soon to finish in a couple weeks, and since its my senior year, I really want to finish up well, so that's been getting a lot of attention. I've also been required to do a project on the author William Faulkner, so I've been suffering my way through his books as well as I can (currently trying to get through The Sound and the Fury, but I'm completely lost half-way in).

So with all of that, plus all the other little things that pop up in life that start to add up, I've found myself with very little spare time, and I apologize for that. I also apologize to the people who volunteered for the Now and Then issue I was supposed to do this month, but I simply don't have the time right now for multiple interviews, so I won't be able to do it until the second half of February when my schedule is finally due to clear up.

I've felt really bad about not being able to do the blogs lately, so I wanted to let you guys know what's been holding me up, especially since I know some of you look forward to it. Hopefully you all understand.

DeletedUser

Haha its ok mate :) We can wait a bit hehe :) I always like your bolgs, no matter when they comes out.

DeletedUser

no worries mate when your busy your busy and rl comes first :icon_wink:

monsterbro

i need somethign read and i love reading blog there so much better than books

DeletedUser

New blog is up. Sorry didn't post that when I put it up the other day

lavim

I noticed that the new blog is up, and I feel honored to be mentioned in one of the interviews. :icon_biggrin: Thanks monsterbro.

DeletedUser78416

And I'd like to say, if you ever need some real funny stories to post...hit a brutha up :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you cheeky sod RJ..... and to think that i shared that whiskey with you that TRW sent me for my birthday lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, got a lot of things on my plate. I'm hoping to release at least one more blog before the end of April, and then hopefully a couple more in May. Won't be until June that I can get a constant stream of these things going. That'll be after school lets out for the summer, but until then, I'll have trouble finding time for making good, quality blogs.

DeletedUser

Heh, and I'm sorry for not posting here when I've updated new ones either. I seem to have a habit of posting right before I go to bed or right before I have to leave the house for something, and it completely slips my mind later.

DeletedUser

Apologies to all on my inconsistencies on the blogs. Been just getting hit with a lot in life, some expected (graduating high school, preparing for college, etc.) and some other problems not so expected.

I do already have a topic picked out and I already asked a few people if they'd be willing to do interviews with me, but my blog has been much later than I was planning on it. I'm hoping to have it out within this next week, but I wanted to take the time to apologize to my readers for not posting lately.

DeletedUser

New blog is up. Thanks again for being so patient. I'm now trying to get back to the weekly posts, which I have not been able to keep up with in a while. I'm already working on next week's blog, and have ideas planned for the next three following that, so hopefully nothing rears up to smack me in the face and ruin my summer :icon_wink: