New W16 Blogger!

DeletedUser

I'm still unsure how well that works. . . I've been tempted to try it a few times myself lol.

7 hours in the pub followed by 4 hours writing essay and drinking more whiskey = a solid B+

i kid you not lmao

i would suggest the booze for after exams though rather than before exams :icon_wink:

MichielK

Next blog is up.

I love how you signed it as "your fellow spreader of carnage" :icon_wink: I'm sure it's force of habit...I'm also sure someone will use it as "proof" of your "bias" :icon_razz:

DeletedUser76514

I love how you signed it as "your fellow spreader of carnage" :icon_wink: I'm sure it's force of habit...I'm also sure someone will use it as "proof" of your "bias" :icon_razz:

Jurasu, that blog! LMAO I have never seen anything so Bias in my life. WOW! just let me get some composure, this is exactly the kind of proof we need

Im glad I can rely to alexhol to speak his mind and admit that this blog was bias also o wait he put lol :icon_eek:

DeletedUser78416

As an unbiased member, I didn't think the blog was biased at all. 3/4's of the talk was not even about C² or this last war.

DeletedUser

I've signed every single blog like that :icon_rolleyes:

But as for the bias part, I think he may be referring to CB-God trying to call me out a few blogs ago, commenting well after it was posted.

Thanks guys. Happy New Years to you all.

DeletedUser76514

and everyone knows my posts are nonesense and no one takes any notice apart from u6 :p

Happy New Year

DeletedUser

I only notice because I like to post nonsense myself sometimes (or all the time) :lol:.

DeletedUser

Hoping to finish it in the next couple days. I had a busy week and didn't get much time to do it so far.

DeletedUser

Ok, look for the blog Wednesday. I'd completely forgotten that my schedule as school begins was completely packed, so I won't have enough time to finish the blog for another couple days. Sorry for the delay.

pillburydough

Gooo Jurasu! Thats right, your W45 spam buddy is here to motivate you to spell right :D

Nah I joke, hows the blogs coming along?

<3 you :D

DeletedUser

On the upside, at this rate he can just name his next post "Another year gone by" as well :icon_wink:

That would be completely unacceptable MK! You can't use titles over again! I'd have to add "II" next to it :p

And sorry guys, I promised Wednesday, but didn't finish it before I had to turn in for the night. Got most of it written down. Mainly I need to translate the map/stats I want to use into a format that will appear on the blog.