New W16 Blogger!

DeletedUser

i approve because for once it didnt say " nothing has changed, C² is still eating plight and plight is dead" ...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser78416

i approve because for once it didnt say " nothing has changed, C² is still eating plight and plight is dead" ...:icon_wink:

Wait, what?

Something has been going on other than the above?

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I put the facts into writing and from time to time throw a pretty little picture in to entertain the small children and weak of mind. It's up to you to create those facts :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I put the facts into writing and from time to time throw a pretty little picture in to entertain the small children and weak of mind. It's up to you to create those facts :icon_razz:

there were pictures? lol

nicely written :)

DeletedUser

That one falls firmly in the grass is green, rain is wet category :icon_wink:

i strongly disagree here, most grass where i live isnt green and from time to time some people say its raining dust particles not rain so therefor its no wet!

signed,
~detective crazy~

DeletedUser

New blog is up. Seems to be a habit that I normally publish them around 2:00am :p

Haza, I included a picture, just for you :icon_wink:

Sorry for it being a couple weeks late. My plans got shuffled up a bit by events that occurred within W16 that would've made the blog I planned kind of pointless, so I had to switch the topic.

Hope you all enjoy.

DeletedUser

i like the blog good read. brilliant picture as well! i saw that tank catapult one last week on facebook and chuckled, so glad its on there as well lol

might i also add that i always used to leave my school work to the last minute and always did well in the end :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ha, so do I, thought most people don't know that I do. Oftentimes I'll be sitting in class finishing it before the bell rings :lol:

DeletedUser

For those of you who didn't already know, I wanted to put this out there before it seems I'm getting too far out of schedule again. I just moved into my college dorm earlier today. I'm going to be a freshman in college, so my first year. Class start Monday. Over this weekend they are having a bunch of introduction and welcome back things going on that will be interfering with my schedule, so I don't see myself releasing my next blog until sometime next week. Sorry for the delay.

MichielK

For those of you who didn't already know, I wanted to put this out there before it seems I'm getting too far out of schedule again. I just moved into my college dorm earlier today. I'm going to be a freshman in college, so my first year. Class start Monday. Over this weekend they are having a bunch of introduction and welcome back things going on that will be interfering with my schedule, so I don't see myself releasing my next blog until sometime next week. Sorry for the delay.

I'll write it for you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I just moved into my college dorm earlier today. I'm going to be a freshman in college, so my first year. Class start Monday.

Good luck with college. I just started my last semester... hopefully :lol: