help.jpg

[/SPOIL]

RAM pushes the button and gets:

[SPOIL]
backstab.jpg

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

last message

THE imperial guard is ... watching for anyone else trying to flee THE empire :)

Rather ... unsuccesfully though. Thinks it is the ... ipod?

well it kinda looks like JP with out the pony tail and sword:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser79042

DECIDE says to RAM :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

lol Karma !!! That is no fun... It is ...TW drama :lol: once more...

DeletedUser70594

LoL, I could use some fun here too.. !!

DECIDE says to RAM :

[SPOIL]
help.jpg

[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
backstab.jpg

[/SPOIL]

ANyway as THE has wrote somewhere you are our Slaves so why not to ask for Help? :p :icon_biggrin:

KarmaX

It hasn't happened yet, but most prolly will be and thanks to people who give hints so that it doesn't happen unexpected.

DeletedUser70594

It hasn't happened yet, but most prolly will be and thanks to people who give hints so that it doesn't happen unexpected.

DECIDE never had asked for HELP to RAM, i thought it was RAM who got whole world against Phoenx No? :icon_biggrin:

KarmaX

I don't have to debate this here. You guys warring THE without having a backyard problem, while RAM asks DRIFT to take care of ~B~ when we know PHOENX was coming soon and we had K-57 and K-58 to clear is not a co-incidence. If we had bad intentions then we could've easily just hugged ~B~ during that time, caused you problems and keep this thing going for ages till we're done with PHOENX and then came after you.

Mick876

Karma isn't RAM who is mass recruiting all around DECIDE? I mean its clear who has stabbed who in the back. if only RAM gave hints of who they plan to Mass recruit next then that wouldn't of been a surprise would it?

You mass recruit DECIDE's enemy, the same guys who attack DECIDE while at war with another tribe, and you say RAM's been stabbed in the back? LOL Karma your stupidity knows no bounds.

Last edited:

KarmaX

Mass recruit? Ya i know RAM looks sexy and whatever we do is hugging. We recruited 4-5 players and thats mass recruitment.! When someone recruits 20 then its mega recruitment?

DeletedUser79042

Another method of distraction of THE empire players standing ... guard for future refugees - deletees :icon_eek: ...
This is a guaranteed method of distraction :lol:

jp2l.jpg

DeletedUser65940

ram-merino.jpg

RAM - Just because!

Iraqi_Army_soldiers_Iraq_13_May_2008_news_003.jpg

BH - Cause they are fighting hard against THE.

3-lazy-polar-bears.jpg

LoEN - Cause they aren't doing much.

Prince-George-blackadder-1201217_500_339.gif

Phoenx - Cause they think they're top sh!t

EKG+Flatline.jpg

THE - going... going... gone?

ironman1.jpg

DECIDE - cause they've fought the hardest of all the tribes of W30, against ridicules odds, and they've prevailed.

51JFQ5ZB4TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

DRIFT - cause they fight the rim (clean -> hoover).

Plate%20of%20food.jpg

LEGION - food.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

Mass recruit? Ya i know RAM looks sexy and whatever we do is hugging. We recruited 4-5 players and thats mass recruitment.! When someone recruits 20 then its mega recruitment?

Fact is Carma, you are recruiting players 2-3k aways from the former B Frontline. I would understand you picking up players near your front. But you have basicly recruited 3-4k's over night. thats MASS recruiting.

You have are also recruiting the same tribe that your tribe publicly called sh*t. So you recruiting them just shows how you have NO standards. Another characteristic of MASS recruiting. You don't care how good they are, aslong as they make a lovely meat shield to protect the core of RAM.

Same reason Shipley recruited the D2 guys (So Phoenix would use there nobles on them) and the same reason your recruiting the B guys. To protect you from any threat of the north.

DeletedUser70594

the total points of that players is aprox 23 Milion :) and YES this is mass recruit ....

KarmaX

THE is KO:

[SPOIL]
knockout.jpg

[/SPOIL]

BH AND DECIDE:

[SPOIL]
Victory%20Through%20Jesus.jpg

[/SPOIL]

RAM Looks Hot:
[SPOIL]
snoopy_brought_sexy_back.jpg

[/SPOIL]

PHOENX, BH And DECIDE decides with their mouths open:

[SPOIL]
whoa.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Why don't we gang bang?

[SPOIL]
633825542283434675-Gangbang.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

Mick876

RAM puts a order in for the new recruit's uniform along with handy accessories such as clocks so they can attempt to time:

[spoil]
meat_shield_tshirt-p235080469162999689t5i3_210.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
10145798v1_225x225_Front.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
302759515v4_225x225_Front.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
306167805v5_225x225_Front.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
302759532v5_225x225_Front.jpg
[/spoil]

KarmaX

Fact is Carma, you are recruiting players 2-3k aways from the former B Frontline. I would understand you picking up players near your front. But you have basicly recruited 3-4k's over night. thats MASS recruiting.

You have are also recruiting the same tribe that your tribe publicly called sh*t. So you recruiting them just shows how you have NO standards. Another characteristic of MASS recruiting. You don't care how good they are, aslong as they make a lovely meat shield to protect the core of RAM.

Same reason Shipley recruited the D2 guys (So Phoenix would use there nobles on them) and the same reason your recruiting the B guys. To protect you from any threat of the north.

Do you think like a kid?

[SPOIL]
ibm_1.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Be creative:

[SPOIL]
Logo%20%20Be%20Creative.gif

[/SPOIL]

Mick876

Everyone knows i am right. Keep Mass Recruiting Carma. btw how long till you guys kick aldion and Mavfan? You better squeeze as much out of them as possible. Because after them RAM don't have anymore meat to shield them against Phoenix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.