New W51 GFX Shop

Wallam

I would like a avatar and COA please . Something with flame and heart and some axes (Axte) :p

Couldnt really fit the axes into the theme :p

CoA

HeartlessFlameCoA1.gif

HeartlessFlameCoA2.gif

HFAva.gif

DeletedUser

non spoiler sig please.

Writing: (Hug W50) on top and [Needle Nosed Pliers] on bottom (on the left half)/ [Apathy W51] on top and (overkill001) on bottom (on right half).
Theme : Penguins and rocks o.0

obiously remove the () and [] from the text please :).

Wallam

Just to stay that I now have a lot more time again, so i should be able to start doing these again.

I am however going to wipe the slate clean and assume no requests have been made so far. Same rules as before I guess, I dont work to any particular order but I will try to get as many as I can done :p

Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Just to stay that I now have a lot more time again, so i should be able to start doing these again.

I am however going to wipe the slate clean and assume no requests have been made so far. Same rules as before I guess, I dont work to any particular order but I will try to get as many as I can done :p

Enjoy.

I would like a sig.

No spoiler

Background can be black I guess

Font your choice

I would like the USMC eagle globe and anchor/american flag on the left with text Semper Fi
on the right I would like the mexican flag with text Mexican Pride

and in the middle Fried Burrito if it's possible.

DeletedUser69648

Sig request
Name 6599
tribe Pl@gue
"Spreadin the PL@GUE"somewhere

DeletedUser69648

I always thought sigs with l4d/l4d2 incorporated somewhere would be cool for Pl@gue members.

I think you might be right, that would be cool, but I think its been done.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sig request:

Username: o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Tribe: NUKE

Try to get lots of "o"'s and "0"'s about the place and incorporate a NUKE theme, along with W51 somewhere in there.

Thanks in advance!

Wallam

Guys, I am off travelling at the moment and as such will not be able to do anything for a few weeks, since I can only access the internet at remote internet cafes.

I have updated the title post with a few other pieces of my work that were not there before. Take a look and see if you can find a style there that you like or something that you may want a sig/coa or whatever close to, it makes my job easier which means I am more likely to do your request :p

Alternatively, if you do not want anything, but instead want to give me a view on which of the pieces on display you like the best/dont like then that is also much appreciated as it helps me improve.

Much Love.

Wallam.

Last edited:

DeletedUser101041

Looking for a sig

Writing in it- O1P with my tribe TRIM. Background quite dark. THANKS.

EDIT: Non spoiler please and with W51 in it somewere

Last edited by a moderator: