new war?

DeletedUser

At least we don't hide a huge bulk of points in another tribe to hide the fact that we're internally nobling :|

OH! You mean like THIS tribe?

We haven't had a separate tribe for internals since the beginning of the -O- war.

DeletedUser

In response to TT.

You have been the main target or attacks simply because you are in range of the most players. Obviously you knew that your tribe's aggressive actions would cause our NAP to fail and started getting your villages stacked accordingly. Bravo.

I'm not claiming that our performance has been magnificent and I don't think that DN's has been either.
[spoil]
1) You set an attack window that was damn hard to track down because the initial attack was spread over 27 hours, with less than half managing to hit me within a window of about 2 hours. :icon_eek:

2) For some reason you commit 6, 7 or even 20 nukes at a village and then send a scout to hit just before - pointless :scout::axemen:

3) I haven’t lost a single village for the 14 million ODD, not one single village and you have almost exhausted your offensive capability in an area where Decide have just declared, in full knowledge the declaration was coming. - amazing leadership :icon_redface:

4) I have had some of your own people contact me telling me how abysmal the coordination is within Green ( yeah tell me something I don’t know) and looking for a way out. :icon_surprised:
[/spoil]
1) How many were actually attacks and not just fakes? Also how many of those "late" attacks were sent from more than 24hrs away to hit villages you had less well defended? Do tell.

In regards to attacks outside the attack window: I've been in tribes you've lead tribes before and you of all people should realize that not everyone be able to launch at the appropriate time, regardless of planning. An annoying little thing called RL often interferes with a percentage of people launching at the correct time.

2) Agreed, thats not an effective tactic.

3) Congrats for not losing any villages yet. You were logicly well stacked since you are easily in noble range of the most players. However, you cant say that some of your tribe mates were as well prepared. In fact they left themselves vulnerable supporting you.

Decide has its own thread don't goad me into derailing the topic.

4) And DN's coordination against us has been so much better? Do tell.

I could go on but this discussion is pointless until one tribe actually makes significant gains on the other and at this point neither has.

[spoil]Basically, you made the same mistake Oubliette did, and that is brute force with no coordination will take villages if everyone throws troops at one player. Wrong !!! [DN] operate as a tribe and I did what i did in the initial stages of the oubliette war, got stacked and stripped you of the offensive capability in the area.[/spoil]

Its called a first wave for a reason; to test how well the the enemy will defend itself and break through enemy lines at the most vulnerable positions if possible.

Good job perceiving that you are in the most vulnerable position and stacking accordingly. It will be intresting to see if you can snipe as well once the villages supporting you get nobled and the troops go poof.

PS: I know you haven't forgotten that offense rebuilds much quicker than defense. Yet you are bragging about the turtle tactic...

Lets continue the discussion when there is actually worth talking about. Getting stacked and killing a few nukes isn't that impressive neither are the minor gains either side has made against the other.

DeletedUser

What the hell is this NAP that your tribe keeps talking about?

DeletedUser

In response to TT.

You have been the main target or attacks simply because you are in range of the most players. Obviously you knew that your tribe's aggressive actions would cause our NAP to fail and started getting your villages stacked accordingly. Bravo.

I'm not claiming that our performance has been magnificent and I don't think that DN's has been either.

Agreed. Our performance hasn't been up to an amazing standard; however it's been a damn sight better than GREEN's.

PS: I know you haven't forgotten that offense rebuilds much quicker than defense. Yet you are bragging about the turtle tactic...

Please, in this situation - does it? You're contradicting yourself.

You say TT is stacked, but then you say that it's more effective for you to throw nukes at his stacked villages than it is for us to stack them? Quite simply, you're deluded and don't have a leg to stand on.

Lets continue the discussion when there is actually worth talking about. Getting stacked and killing a few nukes isn't that impressive neither are the minor gains either side has made against the other.

Killing a few nukes doesn't mean anything does it? I agree on this point. But GREEN's spectacular failure in their tribal operation & first wave is certainly worth mocking.

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GREEN
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 15
Difference: 34

You admitted you had a first wave on TT & a huge number of your tribe send attacks. You've seen our claim thread, we know Melm's original owner hacked the account and sent a copy and paste of our claim list to Code so you'll know we had 4 players attacking compared to your 15 - 25 players who attacked. Still! Keep up the plan of attack.

1. Send attacks.
2. Watch them die.
3. Claim they were fakes.
4. Claim hit date never worked due to RL.
5. ???
6. Profit.

DeletedUser

You say TT is stacked, but then you say that it's more effective for you to throw nukes at his stacked villages than it is for us to stack them? Quite simply, you're deluded and don't have a leg to stand on.

It all depends on tribal participation, how many of you are involved in stacking him vs. us attacking him. Since you weren't in the driver's seat you wouldn't really know how effective the nukes were or were not in killing troops in TT's villages. Thats why my response was to TT and not you. However I know that a number were cleared despite stacking and some of his villages weren't even religious when attacks landed.

As far as being diluted, no thanks, I don't like my alcohol watered down. :icon_razz:

You've seen our claim thread, we know Melm's original owner hacked the account and sent a copy and paste of our claim list to Code so you'll know we had 4 players attacking compared to your 15 - 25 players who attacked. Still! Keep up the plan of attack.

I have seen your claims thread? Sorry you're misinformed, I haven't and I don't really care to. If code received any important info he would have passed it on. So either he didn't receive any intel or or he did but it wasn't worth mentioning.

As far as the stats go, yes you are ahead, when you get the jump on someone that usually happens. The real question is where will the stats be a month or two from now.

DeletedUser76455

The information on melm's account is false. Melm had changed the password when he took over the account. I believe that hacking an account is illegal and would produce a ban. That has not happened and TW officials could find out.

DeletedUser

However I know that a number were cleared despite stacking and some of his villages weren't even religious when attacks landed.

There was only 1 unreligious vil. You wouldn't know that because you weren't in the driver's seat.

I have seen your claims thread? Sorry you're misinformed, I haven't and I don't really care to. If code received any important info he would have passed it on. So either he didn't receive any intel or or he did but it wasn't worth mentioning.

Right, because even after loosing 20+ vils to us, it's probably not important for him to get support.

As far as the stats go, yes you are ahead, when you get the jump on someone that usually happens. The real question is where will the stats be a month or two from now.

Well if you're going to be focusing on us instead of DECIDE, I'm guessing the stats are going to look pretty bad for you :lol:

tomas torquemada

I love this thread :icon_biggrin:

Troop Loss
How can any tribe brag about performance after increasing a players ODD by 14 million. with not one village captured. Compare that to the amount of ODA you gained for those attacks you will see how your logic fails.

Troop Rebuilding
As for build times the defensive losses are spread over many villages so the build time is small. the offensive losses are complete villages so the build times are much larger.

Tactics and stacking
Yes we did realise you would go for the obvious target, and stacked my villages well in advance of your attacks and you have no idea which of our villages we used.

RL and Attack times
The attacks were spread over a day and a half, I realise RL gets in the way but I doubt any of the top 10 tribe leadership (bar yours) would contemplate this as acceptable. This pathetic coordination is what made the initial defending easier as the same troops could defend many villages. If this tactic is news to you then you really do have problems. :icon_eek:

Final Thoughts
In the end, say what you like, you have lost a great deal of troops for very little gain and have significantly demoralised some of your own people for wasting their troops on poor leadership tactics; if this wasnt the case i wouldnt have people complaining to me already.

I am sure Decide will be more than overjoyed if you continue to have your troops play the Lemming game against my walls. :lol:

TT