*new* world 11 spam thread

DeletedUser

I know.

Holidays start in 2 and a bit weeks anyway, so I'll be back here every day then. If I don't get b&.

DeletedUser

Well, that's not a very fair competition. I love Channy, he's been stuck in phone calls w/ me and Anna and everything. And Lewder, I don't know how many diff times and diff ways I can tell you this, but I don't hate you.

Ok thank you to Chanman for his sig, cause I would've never seen this xD

First, Amanda marry me. Please? It's been like years that I've been asking and I think it's time.

Second, <3 Chanman and we have to play mw2 soon because I want to know if you still suck are better than me.

Third, :) love you Amanda.

DeletedUser

Ok thank you to Chanman for his sig, cause I would've never seen this xD

First, Amanda marry me. Please? It's been like years that I've been asking and I think it's time.

Second, <3 Chanman and we have to play mw2 soon because I want to know if you still suck are better than me.

Third, :) love you Amanda.
Love you too Anna, text me woman! <3

Casus rarely goes on this forum, IOIW D:
Yeah, I tend to forget about the forums now that school's back... luckily my modded forums are bookmarked ^_^
She prob hates us for all the spam:icon_neutral:
I don't hate you. I just want you to get a friggin' skype so I can hear what you sound like :p
Probably. But she's too busy tending to W15.
Hey now, I mod TWO worlds dang it. Not that either is active, but still.

Wallam

You left us D:

I havent spoken to anyone on the forums in months, however I am now in contact with Galum :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, I tend to forget about the forums now that school's back... luckily my modded forums are bookmarked ^_^

Hey now, I mod TWO worlds dang it. Not that either is active, but still.

I have school, and I'm more or less in the same boat. But I liek OT moar, for some reason. And these forums are usually so inactive I don't go here a lot.

DeletedUser

You left us D:

I havent spoken to anyone on the forums in months, however I am now in contact with Galum :D
Oh, I talked to him too ^_^
Nuuu...you left us so I wont get on skype,:icon_neutral:
You wouldn't get one before either :icon_neutral:
I have school, and I'm more or less in the same boat. But I liek OT moar, for some reason. And these forums are usually so inactive I don't go here a lot.
Lol, all the more reasons to post? I'm sure Pki is bored.