new world 28!!!!

DeletedUser

lol sky4u should just complain to TW that it was hacked cuz technically it did. the original player should have rights to it.

DeletedUser

And if you do let Sky4u have access to your account, he'll try to change your password and the registered email and steal it off you... BEWARE!

I suggest u get ur facts straight before u accuse me of anything.Instead of running ur mouth, why dont u ask the last person that sat the acct before u come at me.I will give u a hint since ur obivously too blind too see it Doom Seed.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol sky4u should just complain to TW that it was hacked cuz technically it did. the original player should have rights to it.

Dont matter bro, Let her think its her acct and that she earned.Because in the end she will not be in the winning tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

Dont matter bro, Let her think its her acct and that she earned.Because in the end she will not be in the winning tribe :lol:

I've heard drink members say things like this in other wars... I can't quite remember which though.. any ideas? :icon_redface:

netjakdim

And if you do let Sky4u have access to your account, he'll try to change your password and the registered email and steal it off you... BEWARE!

wow that is borderline accusations of cheating good then you are staff sir

DeletedUser

OK, I'll clarify that then....
"And if you do let Sky4u have access to your account, he'll let someone sit it who he doesn't know and THEY will try to change your password and the registered email and steal it off you... BEWARE!"

there.. all happy now :)

DeletedUser

Actually he let someone sit the account you both shared, pretending to be you, and said that he(pretending to be you) was quitting and that the account was basically needing an owner.

Seeing as you must have really cared for the account, and logged onto everyday, and the two days were i sat, it appeared he was telling the truth.

Though I guess I could be wrong. You are the in-game staff member.

DeletedUser

Whereas I was finishing off W29 (came 25th or something like that) and wanted a bit of a break prior to pressing on with W28. Yes a more active co-player would be of great help, but I never mentioned quitting, I just said that if he wanted to play the account with me then he was welcome to, and I took a few days away to get some other stuff done, logged in to see Demon Seed sitting the account, thought that Sky was being sensible in setting a sitter while he was presumably busy, and then got an email saying my password and email address had been attempted to be changed. Then I came back in and unchanged them and took back my account.

buick77

So i am sitting account also and there is no why i can or could change the log information just by account sitting. Looks to me that the only way that could happen is by your co-play that has already has your account information to co-play with you. which in this case would not be doom seed if you say he was set as a sitter something does add up right.

DeletedUser

It's OK, the person responsible has mailed me to let me know - pretty much the end of the matter... lesson learnt, move on

buick77

I didnt learn anything but a member of mine is ban for something looks as if it can t be done from sitting an account. Also if there was an attempt to change your account information it went wrong and that just sound odd to get a mail like that and there is only 3 setting for E-mail that we can get.

You make it sound as if someone hacked my computer but it didnt work that I would get a email telling me your computer was attempted to be hacked I dont think.

Also why are you ignoring my first question?

or mail the kinghoney account

DeletedUser

just want to congratulate to MTS, L and Panda for winning war agains us (DRINK!). im sorry cause i couldnt stay until the end.

I am mostly impressed by panda? in this war, drink and mts were great, but small tribe as panda was really amazing to survive everything (starting with inactivity). And of course, logboss should be mentioned in every post connected with mts vs drink war, he is one of the best players i ever met, and for sure he is one i was scared of the most :D

I hope everyone is doing well in rl, its nice to see you are still playing this game guys

DeletedUser

so liz is done with w28? I miss her

Guess i iwill look her up on skype

DeletedUser

is this world over now? i don't see any point of kipping it open from more then maybe 2-3 mouths most from this point ..i see MTS/Panda? have most of control now so? any answers?

DeletedUser89573

The requirement of 100% domination hasn't YET been fulfilled. Should be soon.

DeletedUser

oh didn't saw its required 100% dominance. thx for reply.

btw is WB like part of MTS/Panda with inactive players prepared to be internal nobled or they are independent tribe?