new world 28!!!!

DeletedUser89573

Feel free to delete...if you still have an accnt on this world...we wont mind

DeletedUser

i was asked to take an account but damn!! i think everybody should just delete,lol

poise

I think you should delete :icon_biggrin:

Which account do you play?

DeletedUser

i think you should delete,waaaaaaa,lollol.wow some life.very little but still some lmao!!

-Nightrider-

soon this world will be over and that will be it for w28 there is only a few to eat up now ..

DeletedUser

and for the 2 viewers who are watching,WOW!!lollol.then all you dumb asses stand around when it is all over with tears in your eyes and give each other a big hug.then you walk outside to only be blinded by the sun and go,wow thats what people mean by a real life!!lollollol.morons.ROFL.now watch,in 3 days when someone else trolls these boring forums,they will say.......?

me102

well done guys.was good fun playing with you guys shame i couldnt make it till the end but well done

DeletedUser

and for the 2 viewers who are watching,WOW!!lollol.then all you dumb asses stand around when it is all over with tears in your eyes and give each other a big hug.then you walk outside to only be blinded by the sun and go,wow thats what people mean by a real life!!lollollol.morons.ROFL.now watch,in 3 days when someone else trolls these boring forums,they will say.......?

What are you trying to say? :S

poise

Thanks me102 :)

I was glad to be invited back into MTS to see the end of the world, we have had so many great members over the years and the fact that MTS and Panda are still around is the perfect end :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Well you get your reward for doing less than many have then. But as ever, it's who you know, not what you know.. eh?

DeletedUser89573

Well you get your reward for doing less than many have then. But as ever, it's who you know, not what you know.. eh?

Poise and the Lish were Terrific leaders. That counts as quite a bit in my book.

DeletedUser

Sadly I never really talked with either, but your recommendation does them credit :0)

DeletedUser

so what happened with "L" ,did they disband and let MTS win this world?

DeletedUser

lollol,i get it.L and MTS didn't wan't to fight so they merged a few from L to end the world.but not 100% dominance right?

DeletedUser89573

lollol,i get it.L and MTS didn't wan't to fight so they merged a few from L to end the world.but not 100% dominance right?

The failure to reach 100% dominance was due to several of the former ~l~ players mainly....and others resting on their laurels. That does rather chafe my hide.

DeletedUser

all that way for this?i don't blame you for being chafe.so close!

well done anyway i guess:)

DeletedUser

all that way for this?i don't blame you for being chafe.so close!

well done anyway i guess:)

i know its a little late for this but i just noticed this is the only world that has a shared ending!both MTS and L should be ashamed of yourselves!!lollol