New World not Noob Friendly

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Discussion' started by MilkySpongeCake, Aug 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. MilkySpongeCake

MilkySpongeCake New Member

I was very excited when I heard that a new world was opening. 94 was getting crowded and I thought 95 would be a lot better, but within 3 days I was already getting farmed like crazy. I know its part of the game and all, but I cant even level any building up because it is almost immediately destroyed. I do love this game, but every attack on me thus far contains 100+ of every unit. I miss the old days when you couldn't spend a bunch of money to level up faster. Rant over I guess.

2. nynyg7

nynyg7 New Member

I completely agree. I sent this to TW team a while ago. They suggested I post it here but I forgot haha

"Hey my name is Nyny. I was just wondering about upcoming worlds and if any will be set without any advantages, aside from experience. I love this game but lately can't find myself to play because of rollover effects from other worlds and pay to win options.

I hold nothing against pay to win games. That is the developers choice to put it in and players choice to buy or use it. With that said I still want to play TW without such options. If two equal players chose the same actions when possible a snowball effect would boost one player significantly farther. I don't want to play a few worlds before finally getting an equal starting chance with another that started right next to me. Or had the unfortunate rich neighbor who doesn't have to think twice about buying a couple thousand premium points.

I still really enjoy tribal wars and think there is a solution, My favorite and longest experience was from world two. Coming back to the game now worries me that even if I do everything right, someone can beat me simply because of factors out of my control. So open a new world where every fights on equal footing! Put up a banner that asks to support Tribal Wars. If not in a new world like the one described, then in every other world asking "if enough money is raised, would you like to see such a world open up?" Inside the world premium points can still be purchased and used but for convenience and nothing more. Options to color your own map, put a picture up in your profile, loot assistance option, etc.

Thanks for hearing my idea!"

Basically pay for no pay to win options lmfao!

3. foxfarmer

foxfarmer Well-Known Member

I have played startup countless times without spending PP, you just have to do the quests early and build troops, and not start several weeks later than others. If you have a village without troops, you will no doubt get farmed.

There is alot of guides for the game, and extensive ones at that. Try find one for startup and follow it and you will see money in the end doesnt really matter :)

Iron Lady likes this.
  4. mattcurr

mattcurr Part of the Furniture

Restart in world 95, Mail me in game Krovikan Mist, label it matt, Ill teach you how to play without spending PP.

Iron Lady and Novembre like this.
  5. Jonhil

Jonhil New Member

I made a comment about this when the TW team had a survey a few months back. I made a suggestion about locking the exchange for a designated period, similar to the free trade restriction. It would also stop players from joining a new world just for the purposes of PP farming.

Iron Lady likes this.
  6. Iron Lady

Iron Lady Well-Known Member

Would new players like to see something like an academy? Where you could earn premium points (And not spend any money), learn the game real well, and not be able to be farmed while learning the game? Then you take what you earned and learned onto another world? If your interested in something like this then either post here or send me a pm.