Failed Vote new world setting - delayed barbs

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
thought i would put out the suggestion for a new world setting, its still a work in progress
and i would like some input from the community

so here goes
a delay in the spawning for barbs during start up
where barbs would not spawn in the core k's (k44, 45, 54, 55) at all
or unless some conditions are met - suggestions for the core conditions are welcomed :)

outside the core k's (k33-36, 43, 46, 53 ,56 ,63-66) would only start spawning barbs
once a certain percentage of that k is filled with players
was personally thinking around 10-20% of a k filled - however suggestions for an ideal percentage are welcome :)

so i ask if this was implemented what would be everyones ideal conditions??

examples of conditions:
world is ## days old
k is ##% full of players
### players have quit (barbed, restarted, deleted, conquered)
### players have joined the world (after world spawn)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Approved for voting, but I would really want to see some specific suggestions on the conditions if you want this to be considered.

Thanks and good luck.

Bacardi Razz

Reaction score
Sounds to me that this is something that will only contribute to making worlds smaller than they already are. :rolleyes:

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
since barbs will still be possible on a world, just after a delay - depending on what conditions the community can come up with

can you expand upon your assumptions as to why you think that would happen??

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Approved for voting, but I would really want to see some specific suggestions on the conditions if you want this to be considered.

Thanks and good luck.

would it be possible for me to re-suggest this at a later date after gathering some suggestions on conditions??
since we failed to get any input from the community

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
would it be possible for me to re-suggest this at a later date after gathering some suggestions on conditions??
since we failed to get any input from the community

Yes, but please allow some time in between and reach out to me before creating a topic.