new years houners ceramony

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

welcome!!!

the player's choice award goes to WARHAM!!!!

the judges choice award goes to ..................PAOLA83 for bringing some new life into world 26.

thats the awards so far. any more will be posted here underneath.

DeletedUser74275

you made a couple of errors in your title

new = nuh
years = yeers

nuh yeers houners ceramony, much better

Poala Bear

DeletedUser74275

if u want the truth, i think you confuse just about everyone in w26

nobody had heard of u, next minute you are acting as the guy who presents award shows and stuff, dont keep making new posts about the same thing, nobody cares, not even the ones receiving these pointless awards

u clearly have no knowledge of any world26 history,politics...infact any idea at all

im not being nasty, if u can prove me wrong please do so by answering the following

1. who or what is FFE?
2. was Normy a noob or a good player?
3. was mydadsarockstar a noob or a good player
4. how many nobles in a noble train?

DeletedUser

there are 4 nobles in a noble train. i know this becuase i have one. all made up and ready to send at you!!!

DeletedUser35787

That last ones a trick question!

I think benny is just trying to have some fun in the game. He is free to do what he likes paolo. :)

DeletedUser74275

well of course he is, but i am free to express how much of a noob he is threatening me and making new thread after new thread

the moderator has already had to merge about his last 3

DeletedUser

so you are saying i should quit the forum and the game because i have no knowledge on the histroy of world 26???? if that is what you are sugesting then i might!

DeletedUser74275

i never said that

i was just saying the award ceremonies were pointless

and by your admission, u do have no idea about world 26

so it would be like me going over to another world and start making outthere posts about "whos the best" etc

by the way, how has it taken you 1 year 1/2 to get 3 villages?

DeletedUser

half a year. i started playing tribal wars 2 years ago but i was on another world and i gave up. my friend said to join this world as it had lots of new players and i could easily noble them with his help. i didnt need his help as i soon got my noble's and started nobling i might now noble another village just to prove i can noble!! as you seem to be suggesting that i am a noob who cant noble

DeletedUser35787

Benny, as long as you take villages from active players and not barbarians I will be impressed

DeletedUser

With the last few threads that were created, I merged them into others or closed them.
Same here. There is a thread for this poll already, so please stick with that one.

This isn't on topic any more anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.