New!

DeletedUser

To be honest, it looks like these guys finally defected to make an unmentioned pre-made. We'll see how long they last once they've settled in to their places and new surroundings as well as avoiding incomings/threats from their former tribe(s).

DeletedUser1082

They're a new tribe formed from the merging of ELITE and KISSES, of which you are a member, and are looking for attention n behalf of the new tribe, who want to see people's opinions on it.
The merge was planned in advance and is condoned by the leaders of both tribes.

I would provide a TWstats link but it has not yet updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95698

and you know this forum was going to be created anyway so why not just start it now

DeletedUser1082

lol... Matreaux.. don't sound so hostile.

M-a-l-r-e-a-u-x. I find this more irritating than I should simply because I know it's deliberate.

I was talking to him on Skype at the time about this very thread and didn't tell him I was posting,which I found quite ironic.
It isn't hostility but bluntness, he admitted himself that's the reason for the thread, and knowing what I do (knowing yankee's position) it just seems like such a stupid question that deserves an equally unforgiving answer ;)

I guess I also like to feel special in the way I'm first to know things (which in this case I think I was first person outside the tribe to know, I acquired the information several days ago)

DeletedUser

If you wish to get a general understanding of where the first 15 members are situated as of present time, click here.

Quite a large spread over 3/4 Ks? Will be interesting to see who else comes over and how that affects the spread.

DeletedUser1082

Map as posted above by Renesis

[spoil]
3e5b0b844f44d4cb9534ce2df88c5ee4.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
afb5cf6848cd4640171b15186f355a1d.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser95698

might want to update that map every hour for the next 24 hours

DeletedUser1082

Just because I'm such a stand-up guy here's an update, on the hour, but I'm getting off soon so it won't happen again for a while.

[spoil]
4cf3709d3ce2dce92f2594b37b94d9ad.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

That NEW tribe looks really promising. All the players look very ELITE. I just want to give them KISSES.....

DeletedUser1082

Sleep is for losers.

[spoil]
3003b66e775e332f43fab1b94ee71325.png
[/spoil]

Oh god, 5 minutes over, I might as well quit :(

DeletedUser

For now, instead of TW Stats waiting to refresh, lets all look here for NEW! updates, yes?

DeletedUser

Or truly appalling if CarlaBear is indicative of the tribe as a whole. Barring disaster my mega 3.5K deity of an account will noble one of her villages within an hour. I think she self attacks to get OD. Either way I'll post reports later.

DeletedUser107087

Hey Ragneur, one of the few carlabear co's here. Think I'll leave these reports right here...

So much for your 'turtle'

Nice clearing 'nuke'... :lol:

I'm also sure you'll cater extremely well for the nobles that are heading your way as we speak. Please do look after them!

Also, just to fill in your apparently naive self, we've had the whole of MRV on our back. I'd go and count up the nobles and nukes we've destroyed, but why bother when you'll be gone within the day?

DeletedUser

Hey Ragneur, one of the few carlabear co's here. Think I'll leave these reports right here...

So much for your 'turtle'

Nice clearing 'nuke'... :lol:

I'm also sure you'll cater extremely well for the nobles that are heading your way as we speak. Please do look after them!

Also, just to fill in your apparently naive self, we've had the whole of MRV on our back. I'd go and count up the nobles and nukes we've destroyed, but why bother when you'll be gone within the day?

:D right on carla.

DeletedUser

From the Duke of KISSES;

Going Bananas Aug 28,2012 06:04
Hello Everyone!

This mail is to inform everyone that leadership from [ally]ELITE[/ally] and [ally]KISSES[/ally] have spoken and concluded that a merger of the two tribes would be best for everyone involved.

NO ONE is going to be left behind!

Two tribes will be created,and everyone will be invited.
Join the tribe your invited into and wait for further instruction.

Remember to re-claim any claims you have made,and continue with those claims.

Standards will be set shortly,and we expect EVERYONE to follow them. This is tribalwars, and we expect everyone to work as a tribe.
If you are not up to the challenge of being a team player in the best tribe on W64, Leave now.

If you have questions, please hold them.
leadership needs to focus on the task on hand.
I assure you, if you are doing what you need to do you will rise with us to the top.

-From [ally]ELITE[/ally] and [ally]KISSES[/ally] Leadership