New!

DeletedUser

They look pretty good, quite a way ahead of everyone else.

I hope they get a COA soon though, they'll not be at all good until they do.

DeletedUser

Or truly appalling if CarlaBear is indicative of the tribe as a whole. Barring disaster my mega 3.5K deity of an account will noble one of her villages within an hour. I think she self attacks to get OD. Either way I'll post reports later.

Talking trash to a player in the top 20

Hey Ragneur, one of the few carlabear co's here. Think I'll leave these reports right here...

So much for your 'turtle'

Nice clearing 'nuke'... :lol:

I'm also sure you'll cater extremely well for the nobles that are heading your way as we speak. Please do look after them!

Also, just to fill in your apparently naive self, we've had the whole of MRV on our back. I'd go and count up the nobles and nukes we've destroyed, but why bother when you'll be gone within the day?

Then attempting to nuke them with swords and a pitiful amount of LC and having it posted all over the forums for all to see is pretty epic.

Back on topic though, good luck to New!, who at the time of me posting this have almost doubled the second place tribe Rage.

Haugwarts

This tribe is gonna give us some bad time D: At least the players they ditched will make good targets :D

Hey Ragneur, one of the few carlabear co's here. Think I'll leave these reports right here...

So much for your 'turtle'

Nice clearing 'nuke'... :lol:

I'm also sure you'll cater extremely well for the nobles that are heading your way as we speak. Please do look after them!

Also, just to fill in your apparently naive self, we've had the whole of MRV on our back. I'd go and count up the nobles and nukes we've destroyed, but why bother when you'll be gone within the day?

I could imagine a turtle taking off its shell at throwing it :eek: Now that would catch anyone unaware

NATMUS

I cannot believe peeples that we are already playing huggies :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

This tribe is gonna give us some bad time D: At least the players they ditched will make good targets :D

I wont be surprised, especially if you are in the southwest of the tw map (stating the obvious ik).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107087

Poorly.

Turtling is what I did on W63.

What you're doing is making a mockery of the turtle play-style.

Hehe, can't disagree it was pretty poor ;) Appears he's fell awfully quiet now..

UPDATE: We got his village. :lol:

NEW! may be scary, we shall see what the future holds eh! :)

DeletedUser

I'm almost tempted too start playing again just too see where this goes. Than I realized I ever only played just too annoy people by turtling and never getting anywhere and decided that since I suck I will just watch from the sidelines on the forums soo too you NEW! I say good luck and hope you bring lots of entertainment.

DeletedUser96310

I'm almost tempted too start playing again just too see where this goes. Than I realized I ever only played just too annoy people by turtling and never getting anywhere and decided that since I suck I will just watch from the sidelines on the forums soo too you NEW! I say good luck and hope you bring lots of entertainment.

^^^^ That, I should do that :)