Newbie Potential

DeletedUser

Recently started on World 29 and looking for a tribe.

Username: fathertime666
Position: (569|102) K15
Experience: Though I've played for about a year, I stopped playing for about 6 months. So I'll say I'm new to everything outside of the abilities of World 25.
Current Statistics: Started 5 minutes ago. Not much.

EDIT:
I'll go ahead and mention that I understand almost all basic tactics in war although probably not all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W29 is hella developed, practically no room for anyone to join. You have also started out in my continent so when you get bigger...

Sorry?

DeletedUser

Um, I normmmally don't get involved in actual discussions, but... what HoG said. This world has been out for ages, and s'all pretty well defined. Prolly isn't the best world to start on. If you want somewhere towards the rim, then w40 or w41 are probably better choices. Or if you want core positioning, w42 has been announced and will open shortly. I presume. Haven't actually read the announcement. :p

Either way, w29 will just end up pwning you soon enough.

Catsrock0

Um, I normmmally don't get involved in actual discussions, but... what HoG said. This world has been out for ages, and s'all pretty well defined. Prolly isn't the best world to start on. If you want somewhere towards the rim, then w40 or w41 are probably better choices. Or if you want core positioning, w42 has been announced and will open shortly. I presume. Haven't actually read the announcement. :p

Either way, w29 will just end up pwning you soon enough.

"cough" akward silence..."bites fist"... you just got mod pawned... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nein!
Advised! Was trying to be helpful!

I just know you people are all ruthlessly mean, and don't want the poor lil newb wasting his time and efforts here. >P

Can take it or leave it, really. :p

DeletedUser

But he's started in the NEO side of the world, with the right amount of activity he can own his K in a matter of months :p

DeletedUser

W42 is opening on 14th i believe...that would be your best choice.