News - come and get it.

DeletedUser

My exams end in 3 days, after that I'll do my best to try to set this up. Its up to Nuke, he stated he would head this thing till he finds someone to take over. Everyone who applied for a position here needs to message me ingame with their Skype name and the position they wanted so I can create a chat and get everyone started on a project. Hopefully we can have our first issue by next weekend X).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52385

Hello,
I am currently on vacation and I am not spending a lot of time on TW, I will reply to everyone when i get home due to the fact I can't remember my Nuke911 or zExodus forum password(*nuke facepalm self*). I can run the newspaper starting when I get back. Should be interesting.

DeletedUser

Hello,
I am currently on vacation and I am not spending a lot of time on TW, I will reply to everyone when i get home due to the fact I can't remember my Nuke911 or zExodus forum password(*nuke facepalm self*). I can run the newspaper starting when I get back. Should be interesting.

LMAO :lol:

I got things started up for you, I'll forward all the stuff when you get back. This paper is looking like it could have a lot of potential.

DeletedUser13939

Hello,

Oh wow...lol.

Anyways, Jax should forward you the message I sent him. If he doesn't, I will in-game.

DeletedUser

update.

Head Guy: Nuke911
Interviewer #1 - nachodude
Interviewer #2 - Free-eek
Map Maker - Intersum
analysis person #1 - LastApparatus
analysis person #2 - Jurasu
War Updater -
proof reader - 100 Percent Fooled
Poll maker - Intersum
Reporter #1 - Bellerion
Reporter #2 -
Reporter #3 -
Comics - Jax010

these are not final just an idea. also we still need a war updater and reporters still.

DeletedUser

update.

Map Maker - Intersum
analysis person #2 - Jurasu
War Updater -
Poll maker - Intersum
Reporter #1 - Bellerion
Reporter #2 -
Reporter #3 -
Comics - Jax010

these are not final just an idea. also we still need a war updater and reporters still.

I could make maps, but as Intersum is already doing that there's probably no need for me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser73111

I still want to be involved anyway big or small this is a forum community

DeletedUser

update.

Map Maker - Intersum and Beautiful.Disaster
analysis person #2 -
War Updater - not important yet.
Poll maker - Intersum
Reporter #1 - Bellerion
Reporter #2 -Jurasu
Reporter #3 -Dwarven King
Comics - Jax010

still 2 open spots.

DeletedUser

Hey Nuke,

I wouldnt mind helping out, just give me a job description and I will see if I can fill one of the voids (if I am supposed to mail just tell me and I will)