News - come and get it.

DeletedUser13939

Hey Nuke,

I wouldnt mind helping out, just give me a job description and I will see if I can fill one of the voids (if I am supposed to mail just tell me and I will)

Analysis Person #2 and War Updater are open.

DeletedUser

I could take either, but I think war updater would be a better spot, because I am not one for # analysis(if that is what an analysis person does)

BTW, what exactly would the jobs entitle(if you know DK)

DeletedUser

I could take either, but I think war updater would be a better spot, because I am not one for # analysis(if that is what an analysis person does)

Give updates on wars
Give stats on wars
Opinion [maybe]
Talk a bit about the war [maybe]

I'm guessing, but what else could a war updater do?

DeletedUser13939

War Updater - Keep track of all current wars that can and will grab the public's attention. Give stats and reports where you deem needed. Maybe even post links to PnP's about the war.

Analysis - If my guess is correct (which could be completely wrong), Nuke will give you a tribe, or maybe even a player, and you have to analyse (spelling?). Basically say how well they are doing, their popularity, your thoughts and feelings (while trying not to be biased), things like that.

Again, that's if my guess is correct.

DeletedUser

hmmm, I think I will take the war updater,

I am happy to be on the team :)

(if Nuke accepts me)

DeletedUser

I'd' be willing to take the analysis position if it's still open.

DeletedUser

i encourage something be done with the player crackraider over the next issues. hes a very good player and would be a good interview