News from the Darkside

RagePBJ

Wow, Really Rage. Are you the superior human being now? The more advanced player?

179.264.506 + 42.890.946 + 35.643.109 = roughly 257 million. [V] + Wuke + R2D2

285.465.606 + 130.390.264 = roughly 415 million. XVI + Dvader

Difference: 158 million.

You can also take the superior advantages to if you want it.

I could wrap it up for you in a present.
So because we have about 1.5 times the points, that explains why we are up about 100-1 right now? Yup, that's logical.

DeletedUser

No but its part of the bigger explanation. Seriously if you refuse to see anything other than your point of view why post? Just go enjoy you're shear amazingness on you're own.

bluedragon4

No but its part of the bigger explanation. Seriously if you refuse to see anything other than your point of view why post? Just go enjoy you're shear amazingness on you're own.

then what is the "bigger explanation"?

RagePBJ

For someone who quit their old account to study for school, you'd think your grammar would be better.
All I'm seeing from you is you trying to downplay DVADER's success with all sorts of lame excuses for why [V] is doing so bad statistically. Give credit where it's due and stop acting like you're on some throne. Ending every post with a snippy comment doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look like an idiot. I guess that's what I get for arguing with a 15-year-old though. You bring nothing to the table.

Are there any mature [V] members who post? Would be refreshing.

DeletedUser

Bigger explanation is the combination of the smaller explanations. AKA the points made.

Rage, if you're talking about my improper use of you're I don't really care, its the internet, if you have to resort to picking on someone's grammatical error then you're really sad. At least when I insult someone its good instead of that weak crap. If you're referring to the made up word awesomeness I also don't care, the internet, I don't have to use perfect English.

The only thing I'm downplaying is [V]'s apparent failure, you seem to have so conveniently missed the definitions of excuse and explain. I don't want your forgiveness or to say sorry. Credit is due to you for hitting an inactive at the right time. 30% of what you cap is actual [V] and well done for that, but I'm not going to bow down to you for 85 caps when 58 of them are from someone not even logging in.

I'm not going to get into a super serious argument and construct it with the proper argument elements, look out for flaws, assumptions, use credibility criteria... Why? Because its boring as hell and would achieve nothing other than wasting time because you're all so convinced you rule nothing can shake the belief. Despite you acting superior; You're just as immature with your more concealed yet just as evident digs aimed at me. I'm not 15, if you had read my posts you'd have discovered it was my birthday on the 7th... But I didn't think you did, you just assume you know the content and happily post away general crap.

This is the only time I'll likely be bothered to post seriously because you're deserving of the attention. Now. Grow a brain x x

bluedragon4

if thats the bigger explanation, then it is missing a lot of explaining :icon_neutral:

and even if some of our caps did come off of an inactive account, that still doesnt explain the only 1 retake....

DeletedUser

Some = 68.23% ? That's a big 'some'. Not really, its explaining parts of why [V] are losing so many villages. Why they are not recapped is explained in part by the fact you are hitting mostly an inactive and partly by people obviously not bothering or not knowing how. Something that will change.

DeletedUser

They aren't excuses. It's called an explanation.

Sure, an excuse is
to regard or judge with forgiveness or indulgence; pardon or forgive; overlook (a fault, error, etc.): Excuse his bad manners..

An explanation is
something that explains; a statement made to clarify something and make it understandable; exposition: an explanation of a poem.

I'm clarifying why the stats are quite so one-sided. Not trying to beg forgiveness from you.

Nice job, you successfully took the verb meaning of "excuse", instead of the noun, which we're discussing. Good PnP, if you were dealing with 5 year-olds. Unluckily for you, I turned 6 in May :icon_rolleyes:.

–noun
an explanation offered as a reason for being excused; a plea offered in extenuation of a fault or for release from an obligation, promise, etc.: His excuse for being late was unacceptable.

The fault: [V] sucking.
The excuse(s): Above.
You: Fail at trying to define things.

Wow, Really Rage. Are you the superior human being now? The more advanced player?

179.264.506 + 42.890.946 + 35.643.109 = roughly 257 million. [V] + Wuke + R2D2

285.465.606 + 130.390.264 = roughly 415 million. XVI + Dvader

Difference: 158 million.

You can also take the superior advantages to if you want it.

I could wrap it up for you in a present.

86-1. Size or not, the fact that [V] players haven't been able to recap doesn't require size, and the fact that they haven't taken more than 1 village from DVADER (a recap only) is just as sad, size or no. More excuses? Rage, at it to the list :lol:.

Some = 68.23% ? That's a big 'some'. Not really, its explaining parts of why [V] are losing so many villages. Why they are not recapped is explained in part by the fact you are hitting mostly an inactive and partly by people obviously not bothering or not knowing how. Something that will change.

Oh no, jaycoy the inactive...who gained points directly before he was attacked? How does that happen?

[spoil]03/07/2010 jaycoy [V] 172 -1,883,743 -188 +13,377,667 =9,902,015 +3,475,652
02/07/2010 jaycoy [V] 171 +1,894,111 =189 +13,250,971 =9,902,015 +3,348,956
01/07/2010 jaycoy [V] 171 +1,894,068 =189 =13,250,935 =9,902,015 =3,348,920[/spoil]

And for the record, even without him, 31-1 is still very, very pitiful.

So here's what we've got, according to what you've conceded as well:

1) [V] doesn't know how to take villages.
2) [V] doesn't know how to recap.
3) [V] has an inactive.
4) [V] has a sat player with this whole other stuff that makes it unfair or whatever.
5) [V] is smaller.
6) [V] was unprepared.
7) Lanky doesn't know how to define things.

[spoil]
633492346461806528-no-one-cares.jpg
[/spoil]

Get something better to do than make excuses.

bluedragon4

Why they are not recapped is explained in part by the fact you are hitting mostly an inactive and partly by people obviously not bothering or not knowing how. Something that will change.

doesnt matter if we are hitting an inactive, other active [V] members could send nobles to recap :)

not bothering too. so people are in a war but not actually fighting in it :icon_eek:

and everyone knows how to recap. its just sending a couple nobles to a village that was taken by us...

DeletedUser

I'll admit the wrong definition.

–noun
an explanation offered as a reason for being excused; a plea offered in extenuation of a fault or for release from an obligation, promise, etc.: His excuse for being late was unacceptable.

Still different from an explanation in the fact an excuse is a plea for forgiveness so while definition was wrong the points made were not. Don't want forgiveness or acceptance.

The fault was [V] losing so many villages in that time period, the explanation was a multitude of reasons. I may have made an error in the definition but you're making an error in the comprehension.

Jaycoy according to someone who can actually see roughly when the account has been last logged into has been inactive for at least 1 week, sorry.

Statements 1 and 2 are sweeping generalisations, a flaw. 3 is true, I'm willing to bet almost every tribe on the server has at least one inactive. We had a sat player over the weekend, read more please, I didn't say it was unfair or unjust you're just assuming or insinuating I did. [V] is smaller, you're point? [V] was not unprepared completely, but where not as prepared as they could have been. No I have no clue how to define anything based off one mistake, a hasty generalisation, another flaw.

EDIT:
doesnt matter if we are hitting an inactive, other active [V] members could send nobles to recap :)

not bothering too. so people are in a war but not actually fighting in it :icon_eek:

and everyone knows how to recap. its just sending a couple nobles to a village that was taken by us...

I've told them to watch the villages and be ready to recap. Some people are lazy, I know how that feels, they will quickly change or be rimmed. If you think that's all recapping is then maybe you should ask someone about it, depending on whether they have support inbound after their last noble it can be hard to land the nobles before it hits, also if offline when the village is taken it could be stacked and would require nukes to clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluedragon4

dont worry, i know there can be alot more to recapping than what i said earlier. but those were just the basics :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll admit the wrong definition.

–noun

Still different from an explanation in the fact an excuse is a plea for forgiveness so while definition was wrong the points made were not. Don't want forgiveness or acceptance.

ex·ten·u·ate [ik-sten-yoo-eyt] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -at·ed, -at·ing.
to represent (a fault, offense, etc.) as less serious: to extenuate a crime.

Let's substitute that into the defition of "excuse":

–noun
an explanation offered as a reason for being excused; a plea offered in hopes of representing a fault less seriously, or for release from an obligation, promise, etc.: His excuse for being late was unacceptable.

The fault was [V] losing so many villages in that time period, the explanation was a multitude of reasons. I may have made an error in the definition but you're making an error in the comprehension.[/quote]

I am not, you are. Do your research.

ex·pla·na·tion [ek-spluh-ney-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
the act or process of explaining.

ex·plain [ik-spleyn] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
to make plain or clear; render understandable or intelligible: to explain an obscure point.

We already knew it was clear, it was understandable and plain.

Extenuating:

[spoil]
Mr Lanky said:
The point I actually made was that you haven't exactly done serious damage, oh noez we've lost 80 villages!
[/spoil]

Don't be contradicting yourself now. You are attempting to make it look like DVADER hasn't done a lot of damage to [V], the root of all this, and providing excuses as to why you think DVADER hasn't.

Jaycoy according to someone who can actually see roughly when the account has been last logged into has been inactive for at least 1 week, sorry.

Because you have no incentive to lie, right? :icon_rolleyes:.

Statements 1 and 2 are sweeping generalisations, a flaw. 3 is true, I'm willing to bet almost every tribe on the server has at least one inactive. We had a sat player over the weekend, read more please, I didn't say it was unfair or unjust you're just assuming or insinuating I did. [V] is smaller, you're point? [V] was not unprepared completely, but where not as prepared as they could have been. No I have no clue how to define anything based off one mistake, a hasty generalisation, another flaw.

1 is something I've come up with myself, considering the stats look as they are, even without the "inactive". 2 is something you admitted to Rage. Contradicting yourself again? Tsk tsk :icon_wink:

[spoil]
RagePBJ said:
5) Our players don't know how to recap or snipe

5) Valid and disappointing
[/spoil]

I didn't say you said something was unfair and/or unjust, and you assuming I did...well, you know what they say about what assuming does to you and me :icon_wink:.

I observed that [V] is smaller and was unprepared according to what other people have said, to add to our list of excuses.

Hold your horses, you seriously wanted to take that last one and make it a serious remark? Learn to take a joke :icon_wink:. I'm well aware one mistake doesn't mean you can't define anything.

EDIT:

I've told them to watch the villages and be ready to recap. Some people are lazy, I know how that feels, they will quickly change or be rimmed. If you think that's all recapping is then maybe you should ask someone about it, depending on whether they have support inbound after their last noble it can be hard to land the nobles before it hits, also if offline when the village is taken it could be stacked and would require nukes to clear.

Out of 31 other villages, not counting the "inactive", the chances that they'll be offline or miss it and all that every time besides 1...is laughable.

RagePBJ

If your tribe had an inactive account in it, then it was your tribe's responsibility to internal it, especially if it was front-line to DVADER, which [V] has instigated war with through a number of questionable and controversial actions (see original post). Obviously, [V] did not nip it in the butt before it became a problem, and this is the result. The villages count the same as conquers from any other players, and you guys have to accept that. Inactives are part of the game, and they play a part in any war. They played a part in the DVADER/WUKE war, and changed the overall momentum a number of times.

DeletedUser

Firstly your post looks like something I might sick up when drunk. Confusing and nasty. Both my definitions were from a dictionary so go cry, they were both correct. I have said many times I was explaining why [V] lost that many villages, clarifying the reasons why as they were previously unstated. You're misrepresenting what I say and attacking that, straw man flaw. I was commenting on the general comments from people about how 85 villages is so bad when in reality its a comparatively tiny amount. Not commenting on the ability of Dvader. They haven't done a lot of damage, if you think 85 out of over 18,000 is serious you need to re-evaluate your thought process.

I can screen shot the post for the inactive account argument if you want, why would one of the leadership lie to the tribe.

1 and 2 are generalisations no matter how you try to spin it. I did say that it was true and disappointing, for some members.

u6s5l said:
4) [V] has a sat player with this whole other stuff that makes it unfair or whatever.

Of course you said nothing about unfair.

Again yes we are smaller. Huge deal.

No I can't take a joke, I must be super serious to post here.

I was listing possible conditions, ever heard of the hypothetical? It was a general comment on recapping.

DeletedUser

Firstly your post looks like something I might sick up when drunk. Confusing and nasty. Both my definitions were from a dictionary so go cry, they were both correct.

Correct, but as you tried to claim about me, the comprehension on your end is all wrong.

I have said many times I was explaining why [V] lost that many villages, clarifying the reasons why as they were previously unstated. You're misrepresenting what I say and attacking that, straw man flaw. I was commenting on the general comments from people about how 85 villages is so bad when in reality its a comparatively tiny amount. Not commenting on the ability of Dvader. They haven't done a lot of damage, if you think 85 out of over 18,000 is serious you need to re-evaluate your thought process.

I can screen shot the post for the inactive account argument if you want, why would one of the leadership lie to the tribe.

Leadership lie all the time to improve morale in failing tribes like [V].

1 and 2 are generalisations no matter how you try to spin it. I did say that it was true and disappointing, for some members.

Guess at least 2 is true, because you said it was valid.

Of course you said nothing about unfair.

"or whatever". As in, I didn't understand if you were calling it unfair, or what was going on. Don't pretend you don't understand Lanky, it's a bit pitiful.

Again yes we are smaller. Huge deal.

No I can't take a joke, I must be super serious to post here.

I was listing possible conditions, ever heard of the hypothetical? It was a general comment on recapping.

I was making an observation. It really isn't a huge deal, I don't know why you keep pointing out that I said it :icon_neutral:.

It's funny, because you seem to concede to things but argue for the sake of arguing, Lanky. You concede then say something is wrong, and drop arguments you've lost and leave them behind, hoping no one will notice.

Here are the bare facts, once more, that you yourself have agreed to or that are shown in the stats:

[V] players don't know how to recap.
[V] is losing badly.
[V] is inactive (check it yourself, stats don't lie).

I say [V] is just as doomed as WUKE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're like the unstoppable bore. I comprehend it just fine, an excuse is looking for acceptance an explanation isn't... simple.

I didn't know, be clearer.

No it isn't a big deal so why put it in your 'List of excuses' ?

I drop everything after a while because I can't be bothered to try to nail water to a wall.

Some of [V] players don't know how to recap.
[V] is losing badly in stats
Some of [V] is inactive (check it yourself, stats don't lie).

I made some amendments to make it right.

DeletedUser

a plea offered in hopes of representing a fault less seriously

Look, Lanky. I've provided the definition, the least you could do is read it thoroughly. This also specifies an excuse.

Thanks for the amendments.

You drop because you've lost. We are well aware of that. But it's ok, I'm sure you'll get to the acceptance phase after denial :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

How is it we are the ones taking things too seriously? Lanky is the most active one in this thread, and he's been insulting everyone left and right, even though he is not currently actively involved in the war, and he generally has no idea what he is talking about in any given argument.

Blue is right. It's ok to post here if you are bringing something to the table, but if you're just going to sit there and spout off useless dribble about how we need a real-life wakeup call, based on absolutely nothing substantial, then you shouldn't be posting. Posting is open to anyone as long as it is on-topic and relevant.

Real life needs to teach you how to spell properly before it teaches us anything.

ahahahaahha spell?? right ?? here ??? i hardly think thats necessary!!! its the internet and were discussing a strategy game m8, dont forget that.... its only a game, not life mate, looks like you dont know that yet....
and i luv how u just proved my point by giving me a paragraph on how i was WRONG lol......

DeletedUser

Some of [V] players don't know how to recap.
[V] is losing badly in stats
Some of [V] is inactive (check it yourself, stats don't lie).

I made some amendments to make it right.

Exactly stats dont lie and Dvader is all over [V] accept it or keep the excuses coming.