News from the Darkside

ausmark

Recently, the Dark Side has been extremely confused. A week or so ago, DVADER received a mail regarding a Top 5 cease-fire:

Noreth on 25.06. at 17:07
<Text here is deleted as it isn't neccessary>

The idea I want to float your way is to see if we can do a top five tribe cease fire for a month to give us all a chance to deal with the inactives and help make this game World fun again

But we weren't even attacking you guys. How do we cease-fire with a tribe we aren't attacking?

picture removed due to language

For hours and hours, even days, the Dark Side of the Force was left stumped. We thought and thought about it. We just couldn't figure out what to do in this situation.

Then, while eating dinner in Kashyyyk, it came to us like a bright ray of light through the thick folage in the trees that the 'Wookies' call home and smacked us on the head.

Picture%208.png

We need to attack you before we could even consider a cease-fire.

[spoil]
- For the past 6 months, continuous support to an enemy of ours whom we are at war with.
- Lack of care regarding the recruitment of not only an enemy but someone deep in our area. (minstro who was Taint)
- Attempted yet another merge with WUKE. If at first you don't succeed, try and try again?
- Because we heard that you guys make great cookies. We would really like some to go with our bags of milk.
- It's our turn to make use of our alliance with XVI.
[/spoil]

So in-case you missed the point of this post, DVADER officially declare war on [V]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again, I approve of this declaration.

Good luck to [V].

Hanz3l

I as well approve of this declaration... except for this part:

- Because we heard that you guys make great cookies. We would really like some to go with our bags of milk.

I do not, Will not and will never drink Milk from a bag... not even own a Bag of milk!

DeletedUser

This is really cute declaration. :icon_rolleyes:

let%20the%20wookie%20win.jpg

Since you guys have been at this for a while, you should know already that you should really let the wookies win. And [V] :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yea we have only one player who drinks milk from bags. His name will remain annyomous

bluedragon4

too be honest i now also kinda want to buy a bag of milk just cuz :icon_razz:

but lets not let milk take over this topic :icon_wink:

goodluck [V]

DeletedUser

Good stuff, good luck to [V]. You'll need it :icon_wink:.

valk

Finally i can actually log in to the forum.

Got milk? :icon_wink:
Have fun [V] best of luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[V] is doing an exceptional job re-taking villages they lose and defending others:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99,337
Difference: 99,337

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

[V] is doing an exceptional job re-taking villages they lose and defending others:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 99,337
Difference: 99,337

chart
[/spoil]

Theres a shot/....

DeletedUser

I have to say the timing of the declaration was cleverly done

DeletedUser

You chose the point when many members of southern [V] had used a lot of nukes on ~SANG~ and had less than usual. I'm not bashing the tactic, its smart play, if not 100% honourable.

RagePBJ

You chose the point when many members of southern [V] had used a lot of nukes on ~SANG~ and had less than usual. I'm not bashing the tactic, its smart play, if not 100% honourable.
Yes, the honorable thing to do would have been to make sure they were prepared first, or possibly schedule a date which was more convenient for them to be attacked on.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 21
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 207,977
Difference: 207,977

chart

[/spoil]

Oh and by the way, I'm sorry if it didn't fit into your diary but I believe that is the point of it. This isn't real life where you don't kick a man when he's done.... TW is where its best to hit them while they are down.