News from the Darkside

DeletedUser

oh you're all over us. We're doomed. I'm telling everyone to delete right now.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: 01/07/2010 00:00:00 to 10/07/2010 10:52:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 1
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 970,854
Side 2: 9,211
Difference: 961,643

chart

And there comes the century.

DeletedUser

To pre-empt arguments:

Even without counting jaycoy the "inactive", the stats are still 44-1. No more excuses, mk?

DeletedUser

Who cares if its inactive or not. It's a [V] account, [V] villages are as good as any.

RagePBJ

ahahahaahha spell?? right ?? here ??? i hardly think thats necessary!!! its the internet and were discussing a strategy game m8, dont forget that.... its only a game, not life mate, looks like you dont know that yet....
and i luv how u just proved my point by giving me a paragraph on how i was WRONG lol......
Dude, get lost. You're in a tribe most people haven't even heard of and you aren't even commenting on either of the subject tribes. You bring nothing to this thread.

DeletedUser

Dude, get lost. You're in a tribe most people haven't even heard of and you aren't even commenting on either of the subject tribes. You bring nothing to this thread.

yes actually, i was, i quoted lanky, agreeing with him, and immediately people started taking shots at me telling me what your saying now.... whilest i had just simply agreed with lanky, no biggy..... and i now know what kind of player u are... one that only cares about his little world with his little friends.... doesnt care about the other players or their effort, they are nothing to you.. because u dont care... tis a fact, you just said so yourself.

DeletedUser

They are nothing to me, until their villages are in my tribe. You are talking extremely big for someone who is so close to us especially once we smash past the Eastern cluster of [V].

I'll make sure Rage and I personally rim you just to show you how much we actually do care. :>

Until then, jump off Lanky's underage lap and piss off out of the thread. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Seem's power270lb is now tribeless. Interesting.

Attempting to preserve stats for when the nobles start landing?

DeletedUser

Oh, you mean the same inactive people who are defending, conquering, and attacking:

[spoil] Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Barbarian village (737|249) K27 9,680 Abandoned power270lb [[V]] 2010-07-11 18:43:45[/spoil]

Yeah, inactive. And nobled a village 3 hours ago.

[spoil]Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
11/07/2010 power270lb [V] 52 -4,652,805 =483 =42,042,264 =35,499,746 =6,542,518
10/07/2010 power270lb [V] 51 +4,652,877 =483 =42,042,264 =35,499,746 =6,542,518
09/07/2010 power270lb [V] 50 +4,652,518 =483 =42,042,264 =35,499,746 =6,542,518
08/07/2010 power270lb [V] 50 =4,652,504 =483 +42,042,264 +35,499,746 =6,542,518
07/07/2010 power270lb [V] 49 -4,652,504 -483 =42,033,714 =35,491,196 =6,542,518[/spoil]

Yeah, inactive. And gained 8k ODA and points in the past couple days.

You were all fine using his troops as his sitters or with a new owner, and when you knew he'd start losing villages, you kicked him. Don't feed us this whole "inactive" thing. We know perfectly well he's still fighting.

bluedragon4

plus most decent tribes dont kick inactives, they internal them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wonder what would happen if we let this place become the Dvader bum fest some people are dreaming of :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wonder what would happen if you posted valid arguments instead of "witty" remarks with no basis after your other arguments are proven invalid :icon_rolleyes:.

Just because you have no response, doesn't mean your little "witty" remarks have a place on this forum. Especially when they usually violate forum rules.

DeletedUser86150

I hear voices, but I can't see their owners...
I see posts, but I can't find their accounts in our world...
What happens there?

Mr Laaaanky???

Imnooootu ????

Nothing!

No living accounts, just losers that will ruin some account again....and again...
Maybe someday ... with more chances...

...or external help?

What a war experts are you???

What you're doing to post here?

Shame!

DeletedUser

Imnotu hasn't revealed his name, I think, if he has one.

Mr Lanky plays the Voltan account, after quitting his original.

Nothing special.

DeletedUser

Nope not at all. I wonder what would happen when you lightened up and started realising its just TW.

What's there to say? One group of people is better at looking at countdown clocks, inputting numbers into various calculators and pressing buttons at the right time than another group. Either that or they just spend more time on it. In reality that is all it is.

DeletedUser

Then why do you continue to post annoyingly snide remarks? It's just a game, but some of us enjoy debates about it.

Stay off the thread if you don't have anything thread-related to say. That's not me saying you aren't allowed to post, that's forum rules.

But if you're right, and the game can simply be reduced to that, why do you even play? DVADER is better, according to what you've said, you have a rep that means you won't get into DVADER when [V] falls, so why don't you quit?

Not like you haven't before :lol:.