News from the Darkside

DeletedUser

Debates that you all take really seriously, its a burning desire to win every single point and you can't take it when someone either disagrees or doesn't take it quite so superseriously as you.

No thanks I'll stay.

At this point they are the better tribe, the stats say enough to that effect. I wouldn't want to be in Dvader under any circumstances other than a lot of their members quitting. I play because I enjoy the game and I enjoy my tribe. Yes I quit before and find it amusing how you guys all seem to think its some sort of insult to me. I had no tribe that I would let down by quitting, no friends that were still playing and at that point no time for the game.

DeletedUser

The whole point of a debate is to have someone who disagrees with you provide counterarguments that you then rebut, and so on, until either infallible proof is presented or the audience is convinced one or the other is correct. So of course, people wants to win every point, because that contributes to their influence in the audience's decision. That's the entire point of PnP, is it not?

Soon it won't be your choice. At least, that's if the mod starts to read what you post. You do break the rules a lot :icon_neutral:.

Well, then continue to play. But if you don't play to win, and you don't think the PnP is important because you play for the game and your tribe, then have fun playing both. Stop wasting time and breaking forum rules, is all I'm asking. Provide some kind of credible argumentation or contribution to the thread, or it's off-topic and a waste of time.

It wasn't an insult, it was a witty retort. What, are you taking things too seriously :lol:? Someone isn't able to take their own medicine without crossing their own standards :lol:.

[spoil]http://maps.twstats.com/map.php?typ...ntrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&s=en36[/spoil]

Getting closer Lanky :icon_wink:.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: 02/07/2010 00:00:00 to 12/07/2010 05:30:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 3
Difference: 108

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,075,573
Side 2: 28,318
Difference: 1,047,255

chart
[/spoil]

[V] is learning to re-take! That's 111-3, not as bad as before :lol:. Good job [V], keep this up and you'll be 222-6, and so on :icon_wink:. DVADER will now be running scared!

DeletedUser

To convince what audience? This is the W36 externals here, its you and your Dvader party and then some other people who don't like Dvader, and me. Who are you going to convince I'm curious? You may as well nail water to the wall. Shardz please infract me, this guy knows teh rulez and I haz broken them lotz, naughty me.

What am I meant to be arguing here?

Hilarious, I didn't expect anything like that to come from someone with their head up their ass, expected it to be like the rest of the superserious bunch. Congratulations you've passed level one of gaining a sense of humour! Keep it up sparky!

Nice map, missing a few things though...

fuckdvader12thjuly.jpg

They are learning to recap, hooray for them.

DeletedUser

To convince what audience? This is the W36 externals here, its you and your Dvader party and then some other people who don't like Dvader, and me. Who are you going to convince I'm curious? You may as well nail water to the wall. Shardz please infract me, this guy knows teh rulez and I haz broken them lotz, naughty me.

There are a lot of people who read the forums and don't post. I'm glad you like to factor everyone into your thoughts :icon_neutral:. Speaking of nailing water to a wall, I once went to the strangest museum of abstract art. Someone had nailed a piece of paper to the wall and called it art. Perhaps I'll nail a bucket of water to the wall, and call it art too. Then, I'll have the artsy followers on my side too :icon_cool:.

What am I meant to be arguing here?

If you're not arguing anything, then stop wasting our time. I'll say it time and time again.

Hilarious, I didn't expect anything like that to come from someone with their head up their ___, expected it to be like the rest of the superserious bunch. Congratulations you've passed level one of gaining a sense of humour! Keep it up sparky!

Oh, good. Now I just have to get the approval of the forum group that you seem to lack, and I'll be all good!

Nice map, missing a few things though...

[spoil]
fuckdvader12thjuly.jpg
[/spoil]

They are learning to recap, hooray for them.

Yeah, hooray indeed. The map was missing the people in DVADER's way. That hasn't stopped them before :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Amazing, the majority of people are in one of the four main warring tribes, those in the other tribes are to be perfectly honest, of little influence to the world. Convincing them of anything is a waste of time.

You're wasting your own time by keep replying, take your own advice.

mhm, good luck with that.

DeletedUser

You clearly don't know the effect of PnP, if you think I'm wasting my time. Many consider PnP the most important aspect of the game. Why? Because it provides a morale boost to your tribe to be represented, it provides a disadvantage to the enemy tribe when their players begin to doubt their chances of winning, and provides a disadvantage to the enemy tribe when their players begin to believe the opposition's arguments. By convincing people they are losing, and won't be able to turn around the war (which becomes less likely with each passing second and conquer against [V]), I help convince them they are under bad leadership, in a bad tribe, and not likely to win.

Learn the value of PnP. Well, good PnP, not the PnP like yours :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

mhm, congratualtions. Hardly anyone in [V] reads the externals and the ones that do think your a tool ^_^

DeletedUser

Because those who agree with me would clearly have no intention to lie, or not tell you :icon_rolleyes:.

[spoil]
welcome_to_fail.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

mhm, congratualtions. Hardly anyone in [V] reads the externals and the ones that do think your a tool ^_^

And all of those from [V] who read your posts thoroughly know and understand that you leak information like crazy.

DeletedUser

We have rumors, you confirm them constantly. It makes for a fantastic deal.

DeletedUser

I'm sure your spy feeds you more than rumours, they can see just as much as I can.

DeletedUser

Its not my fault that [V] members are that threatened that a couple hundred incomings scares them that much they must spy.

Hanz3l

We have a spy? wth... arent I supposed to be doing that sorta stuff? man i must be lagging behind... X_x

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 02/07/2010 04:38:00 to 14/07/2010 15:43:12

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 148
Difference: 126

RagePBJ

Props to [V] for doing a much better job of recapping. Both asluke and madara have done a good job making life a little more difficult for us.

DeletedUser

So, ex [V] members. How is the fight going...? I wish I were still there!! Good luck to all involved!!

This was a post from an Ex [V] member!!!

bluedragon4

i see [V] has already kicked their first member to preserve stats :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Of course, its happened before and will happen again. Almost every tribe has done it and almost every tribe tries to come up with an excuse. Its really not that shocking.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 01/07/2010 00:00:00 to 16/07/2010 08:59:55

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 24
Difference: 143