Newsletter #2 - 2009-11-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a couple of requests:-

1. CAT Attack

When you launch an attack from rally point. You fill in all details, click Attack

If you use CATs then before you press OK, you need to select a CAT TARGET via Attack building pull-down, default is HQ on the pull-down options.

Can this Attack building pull-down, be changed to a radio button list, maybe a list like that shown in Village overview, this would save a click on the mouse.

i.e. click attack, click cat target, click OK, away they go!
  2. MINT (premium acc)

Something similar to 1.

In mint screen, can we have a radio button option or pull down menu, that say lets players mint 1 or 2 or 3.... up-to max coins for ALL villages in one go.

There are scripts that so this some of this type of work with configs, so maybe a game option is easy-ish to do?

thanks for listening

drX

The problem with the radio buttons over the drop down boxes is the amount of space it takes up on the screen. You learn both when you take a basic html course, so it is not hard. The problem though is the amount of space that is put into use.

DeletedUser62440

I think a good idea (which has been brought up before) is to be able to set a default (eg. rally point) in the settings area :)

DeletedUser

Yep that would be a nice edition, too bad v5.8 will never come out..

ddog456

The problem with the radio buttons over the drop down boxes is the amount of space it takes up on the screen. You learn both when you take a basic html course, so it is not hard. The problem though is the amount of space that is put into use.
Very True

Rawr?

Does anyone know if w45 will have v6.0 or not? I know it's along way of but i'm just wondering.

DeletedUser

I would guess with the opening of three worlds in the span of a couple months, they will wait to open any new worlds until they have hashed out and decided on version 6.0.

DeletedUser

All worlds are always at the most recent version, so when 6.0 comes out each world will be at version 6.0.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but will they release another world before they release the newest version?

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

That was the question posed, servy, albeit worded in a different way.

DeletedUser65940

love the game, cant wait for version 6.0.

I would like to see the ability to upgrade the village headquarters to a "Castle" once you have a maxed out your #1 village build and have a pre-determined number of villages under your control..
WHY, you ask?

I think a Castle would allow a player to better defend their #1 village, by giving the ability to build a mote around the exterior walls (thus making rams useless) because drawbridge would be up, and to build archery towers to help defend.
Also,
have Ballista's to counter rams and cats.

Once you have a Castle built, you can upgrade to a new troop type of 'Knights', which would be similar to Paladins, but without the advanced weapons.

I would also like to see us able to convert resources to gold for easier trading/buying/selling of resources from other players.

I also like the thought of having merchants that can go out and 'Farm', rather than combat troops...

These are just a couple of my thoughts to help improve the game and make it more interesting.....

CHEERS!

mate, go play age of empires or something

DeletedUser81849

want World 35 have half prize nobles

I want world 35 Have Half prize Nobles! its no fair I only play world 35 and i only wish this comes true for world 35(its just a opinion no offence people)

Razvantc

I want world 35 Have Half prize Nobles! its no fair I only play world 35 and i only wish this comes true for world 35(its just a opinion no offence people)

How isn't it fair? Older worlds still don't have them and is too early to get Half priced Nobles in W35.

DeletedUser

Can we please have Grepolis graphics without all the Grepolis hugging? TW has so much of a better sytem but Grepolis has the dev lub :icon_sad:

And yes, this is coming from someone who uses the classical overview!

If the TW map and villages were half as cool :(
Yes, I use classical overview too... I've just started playing Greopolis, which seems nice to start with but I prefere TW's simplicity... waiting to see what version 6 will bring.. Something about Greopolis is that it seems those with money (premium) have a distinct advantage over those without it which seems rather unfair. In TW your building times arn't quicker with premium, just can add more to the que which is fair..

Status
Not open for further replies.