Newsletter #4 - 2009-12-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Disagree

im sorry but what i feel is that the free premieum given is waste as we cant farm so this was a waste

sorry but no offense

Elston

DeletedUser

And the premium is only good for farming?
Advantages

• Building queue
    Map size
    Village overview
    Mark player with a color
    Quick bar
    Overviews
    Easy village selection
    Map Information
    Political map
    Notebook
    Coat of arms
    Recruit
    Inactivity
    and much more...

Yep only good for farming....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: see Morthy, you gotta ask your fellow CM. When you give them an inch, they will try to take Poland!

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Advantages

• Building queue
    Map size
    Village overview
    Mark player with a color
    Quick bar
    Overviews
    Easy village selection
    Map Information
    Political map
    Notebook
    Coat of arms
    Recruit
    Inactivity
    and much more...

Yep only good for farming....:icon_rolleyes:

You totally didn't read the post above mine, did you? :icon_rolleyes:

My point is that it is good for a lot more, so people bitching that the premium was given during the attack break, or those who already paid for it and are bitching that it is useless during the attack break, are being idiotic.

DeletedUser

You totally didn't read the post above mine, did you? :icon_rolleyes:

My point is that it is good for a lot more, so people bitching that the premium was given during the attack break, or those who already paid for it and are bitching that it is useless during the attack break, are being idiotic.

....i was agreeing with you

DeletedUser62440

I think that the best way is to allow us to use the 1pp point at out leisure. This is also good for inno games because those without pp will choose to use it later when they really need it (not when they aren't under attack due to the attack break) and will therefore become addicted to pp and will have to buy it :|

DeletedUser

I think that the best way is to allow us to use the 1pp point at out leisure. This is also good for inno games because those without pp will choose to use it later when they really need it (not when they aren't under attack due to the attack break) and will therefore become addicted to pp and will have to buy it :|

Doing it like that would not be possible, as players with multiple accounts can just transfer the 1pp to one account. and making that 1pp not transferable is not something we could do.

Also you all got free pp, so don't complain, you got something.

DeletedUser62440

^ Good point lol. Anyway, you do have a point there as someone would just create like 40 accounts :)

DeletedUser

I dont know for other but the fact that attack break affects barbarian villages to me is really really really annoying. I dont see the point , when a player has begginer protection the barbarians around him are still vulnerable to attack, if a player cannot connect the rest of the year its his problem too. I can understand giving protection to players but really , honestly, I think not allowing us to plunder or noble barbarian villages is going a bit too far, after all just like the rest of the year, being commited and able to play the game should give SOME advantage.

I agree on this

DeletedUser

New world settings

We’re always looking for suggestions and feedback on settings for future worlds. If you have any requests or would like to voice your thoughts please do let us know in this forum thread.

i love to see in new world
--under the window small chat room we can talk with our tribe member i am sure lots of people using msn or somethink els to talk each other
--more pladin for each village you owned
--beginer protection for each village you take over for 2 days
--and if you supporting some one if you lost village your troop should otomaticly join the who you are supporting
--and i like to control support troop like i owned them
--ilike to control attacker support as i owned them (for farm and attack some one )lololol

DeletedUser

i love to see in new world
--under the window small chat room we can talk with our tribe member i am sure lots of people using msn or somethink els to talk each other
--more pladin for each village you owned
--beginer protection for each village you take over for 2 days
--and if you supporting some one if you lost village your troop should otomaticly join the who you are supporting
--and i like to control support troop like i owned them
--ilike to control attacker support as i owned them (for farm and attack some one )lololol

are you seriously wanting them or are you pulling our legs?

DeletedUser

thanks for the premium but i thought we get it for 2 days and it gets activated when you open the letter but i think i only got it for 1 day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.