Newsletter #7 - 2010-02-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes it's been 2 weeks since they've opened. So now they have to go through the other 46 worlds and adapt the code to them. So, that game changing changes wont happen in those worlds. Then they have to set a time when they are going to update which worlds, as they have always done.

I don't expect to see the update till at least next month for the other 46 worlds. Plus if you aren't buying premium I really don't see why you are complaining about how long it takes

You'd be surprised.

DeletedUser

not really surprised just was wishing to stop people from complaining on how long it was taking.

DeletedUser

im curious waht sort of download usage will varyt between the two styles

DeletedUser

Update on w10 has just been done, and now on my map I have very long and thick colorful lines going through the middle of each village, these lines should be the colorful dots you usually see. The colors are correctly displayed according to the groups/players I assigned them to, it's just you cant see the villages anymore :p

Using Opera, no difference whether javascript it turned on or off.

Could this be fixed please?

Razvantc

I love my new map <3
The new features on the map are great. Bye bye map script, hello V6.0 map!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember a while ago the people who run the game said they would not make things in game that we have made scripts for as it was pointless.

Now I see they jump in & make poor versions of things like the map group script & attack rename script. Yet things we need like mass recruit are never looked at instead they change the the code & they do not work & require a fix.

Yet another let down from the people who gain our money thanks for another mess up.

Grendelis

why did you changed color of red villages? now they are brown.. like sh...

DeletedUser

112bbew.jpg

DeletedUser

I remember a while ago the people who run the game said they would not make things in game that we have made scripts for as it was pointless.

Now I see they jump in & make poor versions of things like the map group script & attack rename script. Yet things we need like mass recruit are never looked at instead they change the the code & they do not work & require a fix.

Yet another let down from the people who gain our money thanks for another mess up.

When has that ever been said? Quite the opposite is in fact true. Many of the more common scripts have intentionally been embedded directly into the game to allow for easier/safer access for everyone. At the very least the benefits of the added functionality are more than worth a short downtime for some scripts.

For most of the other scripts the changes that need to be made aren't significant, so it's not a terribly devastating problem in most cases.

darkaniken2

When will achievements be released? Sorry if it's been covered already, but I skimmed the last 5 or so pages and didn't see it.

DeletedUser

Can we get the option to hide the claims in the Noble planner so only the council can see what is claimed?

DeletedUser86200

now why would u do that?????

will the army camp be in speed worlds??? i would love to see that happen

DeletedUser

oh dear, this update as screwed up my mass recruit script and i am sure has done the same to many other scripts, can we please have a fix for this, i really cannot play without mass recruit.

Have to say though, love the noble claimer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great Update! Aside from needing a fix for mass-recruiting scripts, this update rocks for the claims forums! No more excuses for not claiming or cross-nobling! I love it!

DeletedUser

This update completely destroyed my enjoyment of the game. Speed sucks, scripts stopped working. I want the old version back!

DeletedUser86200

if your talking about what I said. the reason being spy wont no what villages are claimed and by whom

i am talking bout what u said... and if the spy cant tell, neither can the player, which sort of just defeats the whole purpose :icon_rolleyes:

rich26ca

wow most of what i came here for is discussed but no real answer

1. mass recruit <- not my personal problem
2. the mapping is good and all but it doesn't map to your groups so that script still lives but does mess with my script villages that i had claimed when using the script came up as attacking color coded. small but thought i would mention it
3. The SOS feature is a little bulky as well... if that info could be condeced that would be much better

other then that not sure why people are complaining i've been playing for over 3 yrs now and this game is better then ever before. thanks not just morty but servy as well and all the admin and comunity staff i think this is the largest and best upgrade ive seen in my time here. and with the shortest down time that i can recall as well.

two thumbs way up

DeletedUser

hehe, the map seems to have been fixed a little bit :)

w10
Opera
oldds style
javascript on/off

20zptgx.jpg

can we have another tweak please? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.