Newsletter #8 - Game balancing - 2009-04-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How would we know if the person we're going to noble has his check box checked? Will the game engine tell us that? If not, then all the noble trains would be just a waste.

DeletedUser

How would we know if the person we're going to noble has his check box checked? Will the game engine tell us that? If not, then all the noble trains would be just a waste.

Another prime example. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I don't even understand how people can still think that this is real. There was an IG message on which you had to click continue to do anything, that specifically said that this WAS A PRANK.

DeletedUser85070

Also, I want the christmas tree and the forums need a mustachio'd smiley, like this :

:{D

DeletedUser

Even though its now 3 days past April 1st, I still approve of these changes :D

DeletedUser

I was soooo relieved to read that this was just a gag... most of those "ideas" seem like they would kill the game completely.

1.) No Nobling... um... well, interesting idea at a glance. But that would destroy the object of the game.

The global limit to troops in a village... I actually liked the idea. At first. But the whole going poof things... not so much.

A limit of only 10 attacks at a time per village... actually... doesn't seem so bad. Until you consider that it would kill most Noble trains.

That whole Iron thing: I don't get it. I am usually short on clay, not iron. But that's probably because I buy allot of cats.

LMAO @ Unit inflation... all Noblemen going poof... oh... that would be funny if it wasn't such an evil idea. Can you imagine running a noble train and, when it hits, noticing no nobles present? lol

DeletedUser

Timetable for changes:

Worlds 1-5: 09:00-10:00.
Worlds 6-10: 10:00-11:00.
Worlds 11-15: 11:00-12:00.
Worlds 16-20: 12:00-13:00.
Worlds 21-25: 13:00-14:00.
Worlds 26-30: 14:00-15:00.
Worlds 21-25: 15:00-16:00.
Worlds 26-30: 16:00-17:00.
Worlds 31-35: 17:00-18:00.
Worlds 36-40: 18:00-19:00.
Worlds 41-45: 19:00-20:00.
Worlds 46-48, speed: 20:00-21:00.

There may be a small amount of downtime per world.

We thank you all for your patience while these changes are being made, and for supporting us!

Happy April fool's day,
The Tribal Wars team
Why worlds after 48 were not included?
These are cool settings and finally you solved a problem with thousands attacks per village.
So will it be implemented into some new worlds 52 or later?

DeletedUser59335

Why worlds after 48 were not included?
These are cool settings and finally you solved a problem with thousands attacks per village.
So will it be implemented into some new worlds 52 or later?

He didn't list w49 and later because they hadn't been released at that time, those implements are already in w49 and later...

DeletedUser

Some ideas might be not joke if it would be implemented into the game so many of us would be happy with some new settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.