Newsletter #8 - Game balancing - 2009-04-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't think you actually READ my treath here..

and now after a few hours still i miss a few nobles and troops that are there in my buildings..
but not in my rally point...

i just wanted to send of 4 noble trains.. due to the new settings i failed to do it correct,so i Cancelled them,and wanted to redo them.

now can some one tell me where my troops/nobles went????

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt10/RedLion77/Tribal Wars/Buggproof1.jpg

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt10/RedLion77/Tribal Wars/Buggproof2.jpg

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt10/RedLion77/Tribal Wars/Buggproof3.jpg

(so who is feeling like an idiot now? XD )

From the images you have shown though would you not select your rally point and look in there since you have selected 'commands' 'All' on Pic 3 so if you havnt sent them anywhere they will not appear on that list.

However if you had a pic of your rally point with the troops not there that would be more intruiging.

DeletedUser55560

***** i can't believe i actually believed this ! !! :icon_cry::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

AWESOME APRIL FOOLS! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Valnor Lathriel

If TW rims me, I'll rim TW:axemen:. Plain and simple. But tbh - It's low. Couldn't you guys find anything better? You actually had one year of "brainstorming".

DeletedUser

last years 1 april fool was good

last year it didn't work on my account :icon_sad: on my w24 no "you're banned" showed up....

only the chose a new location thing appeared on w35 but i was about to get rimmed there so i diddn't really care when i saw it XD

DeletedUser31118

New rules

I don't like the new rules on attacks,and the number of nobles in a village. I don't have any villages with 10 nobles as they take up too much space. This will wipe out me totally. I am sorry to say That after the rules go into affect I will be no longer a member of this game!

DeletedUser

I started being suspicious when I read the "all mods fired" rule...but I truly came to realize it was April fools when I read the "Wood, clay, iron, iron, IRON!" one...then I really lolled. I spent like 5 hours the other day to offer about 20 million iron on the market because I really don't know where the hell to put it...so yeah, that rule alone must have been a fake :p

ackcody

But I only skimmed it.

Also, Beige is the proper invisi-text.

Last edited:

The Great Milenko

From the images you have shown though would you not select your rally point and look in there since you have selected 'commands' 'All' on Pic 3 so if you havnt sent them anywhere they will not appear on that list.

However if you had a pic of your rally point with the troops not there that would be more intruiging.

ow plz common.

it's true.. half of the troops are out and half came back..

if you look right it is on all troops in the command section.
i do not c returning troops nor walking troops nor supporting troops nor attacking troops..

really this is so strange. i even tryed other browsers (3 in total) and none shows where my troops are.

Btw troops are still not back.

i also sended a support ticket to staff,wich isn't been answerd all day as they prolly too busy to answer all tickets according this april fools thing. :s

so how long real problems have to wait :((

DeletedUser

aewsome april fools xd

aewsome april fools xd , although last years noble was a bit better :p

DeletedUser

ow plz common.

it's true.. half of the troops are out and half came back..

if you look right it is on all troops in the command section.
i do not c returning troops nor walking troops nor supporting troops nor attacking troops..

really this is so strange. i even tryed other browsers (3 in total) and none shows where my troops are.

Btw troops are still not back.

i also sended a support ticket to staff,wich isn't been answerd all day as they prolly too busy to answer all tickets according this april fools thing. :s

so how long real problems have to wait :((

i suspect this has a simple answer.....go to rally point of the village and go to the troops section. this same question has been asked to me multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy April fool's day,
The Tribal Wars team

Took someone in my tribe to point that out..I was already planning on quitting if that was real. lol Nice stuff.

DeletedUser

i like April Fool's Day that it is for past year ago.when i log in i see first page (choose your condition )
waaaaaa:icon_eek:
then i scroll down the page and see t"This is April Fool's Day"
HaHa:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

April fools

I remember logging in to the N S E W page and thinking i have been rimmed only to discover it was April fool so I am well aware TW like their april fools tricks turn off nobling rofl might as well play sims city

The Great Milenko

i suspect this has a simple answer.....go to rally point of the village and go to the troops section. this same question has been asked to me multiple times.

tnkz for trying to help on this issue. but no even there they where not to find.

i play this game for many years so i do know where to look.

But meanwhile i got my report ticket answerd and got my troops back also
..like 5 mins ago.

No reports and no attacks have occured thou.

Tnkz again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.