Newsletter #8 - Game balancing - 2009-04-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WOW I freak out when i read all that! :) but anyways good April fools joke

DeletedUser

I am sad now as I see that the Christmas tree is now gone...

DeletedUser

no the chrismas tree

no the chrismas tree has gone. a way now can wee have a huge easter egg in stead. but with money inside

DeletedUser78582

ahhh

I am such a dumbass i only just new it was an april fools now when they sent the message around ahaha

DeletedUser60201

what did that latest in-game message say? I was scrolling in my map when it scrolled down, and I couldn't read it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sure, you can replace them. Just you. :)

okay, sign me up, i'm ready to deal with EVERYBODY from every world on every subject...

My personal philosophy is that 'your wrong, i'm right' and 'an eye for an eye isn't enough', ban and punish for 1/2 villages for EVERYTHING on first offense and perma-ban for second!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I really like the part about all the moderators getting fired

DeletedUser

search
Nice, and agreeable

DeletedUser

Players that said they 'loved the new changes' need to be lined up and rimmed immediately...simmer loving peacemongers...

DeletedUser

The sad part is, some of those really are good ideas. :)

I don't think I read a good Idea-one in the april fools message...in fact I've only been playing a few days, and when I saw that message I was ready to quit. I went looking for another game before I realized it was a joke...
This game is about war and conquest, if you cannot survive then go play farmville.

DeletedUser

I don't think I read a good Idea-one in the april fools message...in fact I've only been playing a few days, and when I saw that message I was ready to quit. I went looking for another game before I realized it was a joke...
This game is about war and conquest, if you cannot survive then go play farmville.

Great IDEA.

you play for some days I play for 3-4 years .

These changes .. :(

I had many plans for summer , I was tought about more than 24000 per village BUT ... :||||||||

DeletedUser

OK...you origionally had me. I was about to post my displeasure but (thank goodness) read some of the responses. Thankfully, people started posting this was an Aprils fool joke. The sad thing is....I didn't read this until April 2nd so I wasn't even thinking about the 1st being yesterday!

Good one......I almost deleted!!

DeletedUser

*sigh* It's when you read threads like this that you discover how mind-numbingly stupid people can be. Within the first few pages, it is understandable that people may still be confused. But TWENTY?! This is a very clear example of noobs simply posting without reading ANYTHING in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.