Next HP round

DeletedUser119197

guess who’s back and making a pre made ;)

not me lol

I’m wondering, who’s playing? And what pre mades? Or will this world be dead

DeletedUser119197

Theirs a lot of tribes and pre mades... not sure why theirs not much talking going on

Don’t have any co players so won’t be playing here properly, but won’t to overlook and make sure no dirty play is going on ;) otherwise..

I’ll join other team ;)

DeletedUser120056

It's not just .net. Unfortunately it's all of them.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe if guys with 1 and 2 comments would actually start posting/commenting shit on forum it wouldn't be so dead :)

DeletedUser119197

I think I might play this world seorusilly

But on an account with co players, maybe I won’t win this world on my account but their aren’t any rewards anyway! Lol

Might make sure whoever’s account i join their tribes wins again ;)

Message me on Skype if you want me on your account and to duke a little bit of the tribe

If you don’t know me, I won last HP and in a speed god lol

666 pol

I have played on a few nl and .co.uk servers on and off and this server feels so strange, so many tribe collusions, on NL its a way nicer pace of the game and a tribe has way more meaning I feel

DeletedUser121389

I have played on a few nl and .co.uk servers on and off and this server feels so strange, so many tribe collusions, on NL its a way nicer pace of the game and a tribe has way more meaning I feel

Slow starting worlds usually look like this at the beginning from what i can remember. Nowadays most worlds have a very fast paced early game what with quests and premium settings, so the major players get established faster.

DeletedUser119197

if anyone could guess/ find out what acc im on ill send them 1k pp ;)

DeletedUser119197

Damm your a cheater:/ no 1k pp for you :(

But here, have a lovely pat on the back though :)