Next HP World

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11542733
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11542733

Do we know the next HP world yet? Sorry if its blatantly obvious.

I also wanted to try to start a conversation about world settings. I'm a long time player, but never been an elite player or anything.

HP is so great for this game and casual players I feel. I think farming is a great mechanic, but farming inherently no matter in what form seems beyond most casual players. I really enjoyed HP even though I got ruined by the big tribes like everyone else. It sounds like this HP maybe didn't end like maybe people would have preferred or not as contested, but I hope we continue to see no haul worlds for casuals like me. That way casuals like me can keep playing this great game at a faster pace, but not speed round fast!

*Zanin*

Reaction score
This actual hp was so great, I really like no haul world, for me it's the best, I believe we have a lot of normal farm worlds, but none with non premium features like HP, I mean no buys on market with pp. How I see it, this config without pp balance all game, even if we must to take turns into configs no haul, limited and full hauls, it's a win for all of us.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Does anyone? Please let me know if you do, as I'm clueless!

Deleted User - 11365688

Alex you're legit the reason there's world hunger

Deleted User - 11542733

Yeah I just wanted to start the conversation about HP. I really like this game, but realize I get floored by really elite players because I dont play with a Co and dont farm PP or anything. So haul really deters me. For instance, I just sniped 3 nobles in world 111 on a player with 5 villages and he's back with 4 more the next day.. I just can't play at this level.

I'm super content to play on HP until like 5-10 villages when eventually I get nobled by someone huge, but it was lower effort and I can still get some carnage in. I can even probably start over 2-3 times and do that in an HP if I really want before it's too late game.

I see there's good info on this forum (and again I'm a noob to the forum), but unless jaw jaw is trolling me even the mods doesnt know! I feel like HP could have a fairly regular schedule announced like speed round maybe?

wibo08

Yeah I just wanted to start the conversation about HP. I really like this game, but realize I get floored by really elite players because I dont play with a Co and dont farm PP or anything. So haul really deters me. For instance, I just sniped 3 nobles in world 111 on a player with 5 villages and he's back with 4 more the next day.. I just can't play at this level.

I'm super content to play on HP until like 5-10 villages when eventually I get nobled by someone huge, but it was lower effort and I can still get some carnage in. I can even probably start over 2-3 times and do that in an HP if I really want before it's too late game.
I know lots of people who get big solo without a lot of pp. On HP there aren't even that many functions for PP, and since you couldn't farm this world the curve should be even lower. I suck at starting, but you could ask some tips from bigger players.